OT Best and Worst OT Threads During the Off Season | The Boneyard

OT Best and Worst OT Threads During the Off Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Practice is just around the corner. First Night is Friday.
Soon there will be more real team news, observations and basketball topics to debate.
So as we transition out of the OT-heavy off season, I got to wondering what were the best and worst of the OT topics that helped fill our time through the summer.
What do you think? What were the best and worst OT threads?
I pick the "meaning of your name" post as the best. (Sorry,I forget what it was called.)
For the worst, I pick this one.

Reaction Score
I vote for "Samuelson commits to UCONN". It seemed like that started the, "This winning streak is going to go on forever", "I don't see anyone beating us ever again", "195-0", "Geno doesn't have to recruit - he just has to select" train of thought...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
my thread about "Grilling" was great... as was the mattress and returning a leased car threads!

all OT's are good in my opinion, they give us another side of the posters: Kib the grill master, who woulda thunk!

Reaction Score
Best was the one where you have to name the movie and character of a quote.

Worst are the Test ones. The make me feel stoooopid but I can't get enough of them. They have some cranial cocaine like addicting nature. I want mooooooore, I want them noooooow. Sorry.

Reaction Score
Best was the one where you have to name the movie and character of a quote.

Worst are the Test ones. The make me feel stoooopid but I can't get enough of them. They have some cranial cocaine like addicting nature. I want mooooooore, I want them noooooow. Sorry.

So you can't quit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul