OT Belmont Stakes | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT Belmont Stakes

Reaction Score
The race with no fans going crazy in the stands was lame. So was the distance at 1.125 miles. So, IMO, if the last race is not 1.5 miles, then there is no legitimate Triple Crown series (or winner if there happens to be one) this year.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The race with no fans going crazy in the stands was lame. So was the distance at 1.125 miles. So, IMO, if the last race is not 1.5 miles, then there is no legitimate Triple Crown series (or winner if there happens to be one) this year.
It won't be traditional, but if Tiz The Law wins the next two legs I would consider that a legitimate Triple Crown.

Reaction Score

You can't take anything away from Tiz. Because of the distance, I would be fine with an asteric, but I agree that he also is a legit triple crown winner

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
You can't take anything away from Tiz. Because of the distance, I would be fine with an asteric, but I agree that he also is a legit triple crown winner
It won't be traditional, but if Tiz The Law wins the next two legs I would consider that a legitimate Triple Crown.
Just the recovery time between races makes this a huge asteric year. The next race is 3 months from now. Not in anyway a legitimate triple crown.

Reaction Score
Just the recovery time between races makes this a huge asteric year. The next race is 3 months from now. Not in anyway a legitimate triple crown.

I have to agree with you on the layoff time, it's an awful long time between racea

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom