OT - Barnstorming America - Stories My Mother Told Me | The Boneyard

OT - Barnstorming America - Stories My Mother Told Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllAmerRedHeads

Barnstorming America author
Reaction Score
I know a few here are interested and hope even more might check it out.

Official. I have signed a contract with a publishing company to publish a book on the above.

Not about teams, but the players themselves. Stories going back to the days of the depression, working up through the mid 80s. Stories from women and their families of what it was like to play in their day before it was as socially accepted as it is today.

Of course, the Red Heads are in it. However, the Arkansas Travelers, Lassies, Cow Girls, Southern Belles, Hill Billies, Pink Panthers and more. Will also include some players from the WBL like Machine Gun Molly Bolin and the first woman to ever play in the NCAA.

This will be upwards of 200 pages, coffee table type book in hardcover with many pictures from back in the day.

draft of manuscript is almost complete and publishing is scheduled for before Thanksgiving.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I know a few here are interested and hope even more might check it out.

Official. I have signed a contract with a publishing company to publish a book on the above.

Not about teams, but the players themselves. Stories going back to the days of the depression, working up through the mid 80s. Stories from women and their families of what it was like to play in their day before it was as socially accepted as it is today.

Of course, the Red Heads are in it. However, the Arkansas Travelers, Lassies, Cow Girls, Southern Belles, Hill Billies, Pink Panthers and more. Will also include some players from the WBL like Machine Gun Molly Bolin and the first woman to ever play in the NCAA.

This will be upwards of 200 pages, coffee table type book in hardcover with many pictures from back in the day.

draft of manuscript is almost complete and publishing is scheduled for before Thanksgiving.
I wish you the best with it.

Reaction Score
please keep us posted and let us know where we can purchase it. I'm looking forward to reading it.

AllAmerRedHeads

Barnstorming America author
Reaction Score
Thank you, I will. Deadline for gathering stories is actually today. Have almost 80 women from 30s to 80s being represented in this book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom