OT: Bar Squares | The Boneyard

OT: Bar Squares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Okay we all get into Super Bowl squares etc etc……..I am in a March Madness squares at a CT establishment. They pay every game with the top being the "WINNERS" numbers and the side being the "LOSERS" for those who can't picture it. Last number in the final score being the pay out - example 78 - 62 would be winner 8/loser 2. They pay EVERY game throughout the tourney with the first round being 50 a game and increasing to the Final to 800. These Elite 8 games were 400 each.

Okay to the point……my numbers today were:

Winners = 0
Losers = 1

Yeah figure it out - that banker by the walk on…………….

But who got a bigger reward than 400? Me, I'm a Husky fan, true blue baby………my tears proved I won well before that schmuck banked that pc of crap shot in!! Would have been a nice daily double though that bastard!

LOL - Love my Huskies!!

Reaction Score
Okay we all get into Super Bowl squares etc etc……..I am in a March Madness squares at a CT establishment. They pay every game with the top being the "WINNERS" numbers and the side being the "LOSERS" for those who can't picture it. Last number in the final score being the pay out - example 78 - 62 would be winner 8/loser 2. They pay EVERY game throughout the tourney with the first round being 50 a game and increasing to the Final to 800. These Elite 8 games were 400 each.

Okay to the point……my numbers today were:

Winners = 0
Losers = 1

Yeah figure it out - that banker by the walk on…………….

But who got a bigger reward than 400? Me, I'm a Husky fan, true blue baby………my tears proved I won well before that schmuck banked that pc of crap shot in!! Would have been a nice daily double though that bas !

LOL - Love my Huskies!!
You'll win that back on the golf course... but that walk-on has a lifetime memory to soothe his broken heart.

Reaction Score
You'll win that back on the golf course... but that walk-on has a lifetime memory to soothe his broken heart.

I hate that walk-on 68………..lol

But honestly I like what I, as a fan, have added to my memories for my Huskies even more than his 3……….400 is nothing in that trade, ain't close!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET
Top Bottom