OT: Arian Foster Words of Wisdom | The Boneyard

OT: Arian Foster Words of Wisdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Pretty cool stuff from Arian Foster and words of wisdom to pass on to his daughter. He seems like a well-grounded genuine person. Here's hoping he continues to live what he says.

http://shine.yahoo.com/experts/nfl-...i-ll-try-to-teach-my-daughter--165016060.html

When my daughter Zeniah arrived, I had a little ball of life staring at me. How could I teach her that hard work separates winning from losing when I leisurely procrastinated my way through life? How could I teach her to dream when I didn't put everything I had into mine? How could I teach her to be a loving kind human spirit when at the time I was so bitter at life (I had just been passed on by every team in all seven rounds of the NFL draft) that my motto was "turn your back on the world and let them stab." Hypocrites don't make good superheroes and that's what parents are supposed to be ... superheroes. So I vowed to unlearn what I thought to be truth and completely humble myself to this experience.
I've thought long and hard about the values that I want to try and teach her. I'm sure this list will change as we both grow, but as of now this is what daddy wants his princess to learn from him before she tucks him away into her memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom