OT: Anyone watching the football game tonight? | The Boneyard

OT: Anyone watching the football game tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like FSU, their QB will show up!

I didn't think so at first but just maybe Auburn belongs in the title game.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
There's a title game tonight? Just kidding.

I agree, FSU wins this one. It may be a blow-out, though. They have been pretty impressive all season. SEC's dominance of consecutive BCS victories ends tonight.

Reaction Score
2 of my good friends are FSU alums so we're going to the official watch bar here in Boston to catch the game

I don't really care who wins, but I never understood how "war eagle" can be a battle cry. There's no verb. What the hell?

It'd be like yelling "BLACK DOG!"

Reaction Score
It's actually WDE = War Dam Eagle down in redneck land

I recall listening to Jim Rome and he'd constantly bash the necks with the whole way they either say War Eagle or Roll Tide or Geaux Tigers at the end of their calls like it means something nationally

I don't like either team, FSU blocked UConn into ACC and Auburn is SEC. And the other fraud is suggesting that Auburn-Bama is some big rivalry. You can't have a real rivalry where you also root for the team, can you imagine Sox fans rooting for Yanks or OSU-Mich under any scenario??

2 of my good friends are FSU alums so we're going to the official watch bar here in Boston to catch the game

I don't really care who wins, but I never understood how "war eagle" can be a battle cry. There's no verb. What the hell?

It'd be like yelling "BLACK DOG!"

Reaction Score
This has the potential to be one of the most entertaining title games ever. FSU will have their way on offense when they're settled in, but they haven't been a great first quarter team recently and so Auburn will have a chance to pounce early with Marshall and Mason controlling the tempo. I would tend to think Auburn +9ish is stealing but the way some late TDs go it's still a tough call.

FSU's overall dominance will likely be canceled out by Auburn's big game experience. Also Winston has the chance to have arguably the greatest season by a QB ever and Auburn one of the most magical championship seasons ever (UConn 2011esque) so there is a lot of legacy stuff on the line. Gonna be a fun one

Reaction Score
I can't wait for this game. I think it'll be good. I'm pulling for FSU.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
eVERY bcs GAME HAS BEEN AWESOME TO WATCH RIGHT TO THE END. eVEN LAST NIGHT'S GODADDY BOWL WAS PRETTY GOOD.

I hope tonight is the same.

Sorry about the cap lock...ain't retyping that .

Reaction Score
eVERY bcs GAME HAS BEEN AWESOME TO WATCH RIGHT TO THE END. eVEN LAST NIGHT'S GODADDY BOWL WAS PRETTY GOOD.

I hope tonight is the same.

Sorry about the cap lock...ain't retyping that .
I had never seen this play before:

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
"Hide The Midget"? That was some kooky stuff.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
SEC vs ACC? SEC is like the damn NFL!!!!
I don't care how good FSU is, this frosh QB and the FSU defense hasn't seen a top notch SEC team this year

Reaction Score
This has the potential to be one of the most entertaining title games ever. FSU will have their way on offense when they're settled in, but they haven't been a great first quarter team recently and so Auburn will have a chance to pounce early with Marshall and Mason controlling the tempo. I would tend to think Auburn +9ish is stealing . . . FSU's overall dominance will likely be canceled out by Auburn's big game experience.
Damn dude. Helluva a great anticipatory post. You know your ! Ball don't lie!

Reaction Score
I couldn't turn the game off. Tempted to, but damn game had energy that keep me drawn. So glad I didn't even though I'm drowsy this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom