OT: Anyone plan on getting an Apple Watch? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Anyone plan on getting an Apple Watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dude, how do you fail to mention blackberry?
I was a HUGE Blackberry fan. Held on for a long time and gave up with the Motorola Droid 2 because iphone wasn't on Verizon. I still think my Blackberry Bold on AT&T was one of the best devices I've ever had. I know a few people that have gone back to BBerry for their work device.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I had a Blackberry Torch - it was...not good.

I kept it for a short time and then bailed to a Blackberry knock-off from Samsung. (Blackjack?)

Someone who works for me has the new gigantic Blackberry pop-tart looking phone and loves it.

Reaction Score
I have 7 high end watches but now you guys make me feel so dated. When I think about it I rarely check the time on my wrist. Got clocks all around, in cars, walls, cable box, etc.

Perhaps a smartwatch may make my wrist functional again.

Reaction Score
Would Clyde V have done a better job with the Bigs?

Not unless he can suddenly do brain transplants. Better chance Marty Feldman could help this front line!:eek:

Reaction Score
I was kidding of course but I do use a blackberry Q10. Its very good but I also has some of the earlier ones that were pretty bad. The storm was horrible. I can't decide if the poptart or the classic will be my next phone. It may depend on whether Verizon gets the poptart.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I was a HUGE Blackberry fan. Held on for a long time and gave up with the Motorola Droid 2 because iphone wasn't on Verizon. I still think my Blackberry Bold on AT&T was one of the best devices I've ever had. I know a few people that have gone back to BBerry for their work device.
I am still using my original Bold.

Reaction Score
I loved Blackberry for email and security but after holding for a long time, I got an iPhone about 4 years ago. It is so much better than a Blackberry in daily life that there is really no contest. However, I'd love an iPhone with a push button Qwerty keyboard. I could type faster on that than I could on a computer with full punctuation and all.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I just tend to use things until they die. Our Honda Odyssey has more than 225,000 miles on it. I have an iPod classic with some 25,000 songs on it and I fear the day that dies because they don't make that or anything with that capacity any more.

My wife and daughters all have iPhones, we have an iPad and an iMac so there are plenty of web surfing and app options. The vast majority of my phone use is for e-mail, texting and, you know, speaking on the phone.

I'm curious about the watch because I've been eying the various fitness trackers but I doubt this will be the one for me.

And I am very curious to know which nice watch(es) nomar wears with his suits.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
The 360 is the first generation and can't answer a phone call.
It can answer but not speak/hear. First generation Motorola but there were other versions out there for a year.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If an Apple Watch gave me fair warning of an impeding heart attack or stroke or could tell me if my wife was in a bad mood before I enter the house, then yeah, I'd consider it. Until then, my smartphone covers everything I need.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
It can answer but not speak/hear. First generation Motorola but there were other versions out there for a year.

What's involved in answering a phone call without speaking or hearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom