OT: Anyone at Aqua Turf Right Now? | The Boneyard

OT: Anyone at Aqua Turf Right Now?

Reaction Score
ucyamsmd laid down the hammer and made me go out to this thing here tonight. Any yarders here? Also JMick where are you when I need you—you need to come in for me in relief for the events I don’t want to go to!

Happy new year, yard

Just drove by. looks like a mob scene.

Happy New Year!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
ucyamsmd laid down the hammer and made me go out to this thing here tonight. Any yarders here? Also JMick where are you when I need you—you need to come in for me in relief for the events I don’t want to go to!

Happy new year, yard
Ehhhhhhh boooo hooo. Enjoy yourself. You could be home with a pukey toddler!!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Last thing I’d picture you to be doing in your spare time

I’ve played Clue, Uno, Wii, legos...

The highlight of my day was when I went to the gas station I stopped at the roadside stand for a bacon egg and cheese.

My wife hid upstairs watching Ozark.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I’m sure he’s drinking too lol

I just broke out the bottle of Basil Hayden’s I got for Christmas.

I helped with a jigsaw puzzle earlier. I’d rather watch BC win than do a jigsaw puzzle.

I never wanted to do anything on NYE though. Tonight it’s so cold you couldn’t pay me to leave the house.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I just broke out the bottle of Basil Hayden’s I got for Christmas.

I helped with a jigsaw puzzle earlier. I’d rather watch BC win than do a jigsaw puzzle.

I never wanted to do anything on NYE though. Tonight it’s so cold you couldn’t pay me to leave the house.
In between pukes today, little man was all about watching Paw Patrol, doing Paw Patrol puzzles... he finally called it a night 45 min ago. I’ve been drinking Beer That Doesn’t Come In Six Packs. Last NYE in my 30s... wooooooooooo!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
In between pukes today, little man was all about watching Paw Patrol, doing Paw Patrol puzzles... he finally called it a night 45 min ago. I’ve been drinking Beer That Doesn’t Come In Six Packs. Last NYE in my 30s... wooooooooooo!

He called it a night?!?! I h8 you.

My daughter is taking a shower, is going to demand the TV back from me and I’m going to be watching some horrible NYE special with music people I’ve never heard of.

I guess there is a brewery in town now - my wife came home yesterday with something called a crowler from something called the Fat Orange Cat Brewing Company.

I thought Rocky had misspelled a word when he was talking about crowlers the other day.

Paw Patrol is so much better than the Disney shows with live actors. I’d watch 8 Doc McStuffins over 1 Liv and Maddie.

Reaction Score
You are too good for him, Yams! There’s still time to rekindle the relationship with @JMick

MRW I get drunk and share a funny coincidence with the boneyard

200w.gif

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I'm learning about Pokemon cards with my two kids. Did you know that Marowak has 100 health points and can do 60 worth of damage??

Yeah...I need to make it to the champagne stage of the night soon...

Reaction Score
Card games with the kids for me...while trapped in an over priced Vermont ski house with -8 outside.
Hey, sometime we should take some turns together. I grew up in VT but, like you, I try to avoid -8 F these days.

Reaction Score
I'm learning about Pokemon cards with my two kids. Did you know that Marowak has 100 health points and can do 60 worth of damage??

Yeah...I need to make it to the champagne stage of the night soon...
It's nice to see that pokemon is still going strong. that is basically my childhood. took elementary and middle schools by storm when it came out

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Ehhhhhhh boooo hooo. Enjoy yourself. You could be home with a pukey toddler!!

Story of my night. Kid's been puking, and when she comes up for air, Bill Walton's voice drifts over from the living room demanding to know if he was at Allan Fieldhouse last week.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
He called it a night?!?! I h8 you.

My daughter is taking a shower, is going to demand the TV back from me and I’m going to be watching some horrible NYE special with music people I’ve never heard of.

I guess there is a brewery in town now - my wife came home yesterday with something called a crowler from something called the Fat Orange Cat Brewing Company.

I thought Rocky had misspelled a word when he was talking about crowlers the other day.

Paw Patrol is so much better than the Disney shows with live actors. I’d watch 8 Doc McStuffins over 1 Liv and Maddie.

You’re from east Hampton?? Nice I’m from Hebron. Spent a lot of nights at that dumpy bowling alley off of swamp road or whatever

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You’re from east Hampton?? Nice I’m from Hebron. Spent a lot of nights at that dumpy bowling alley off of swamp road or whatever

Bear Swamp - the bacon egg and cheese place is across the street.

I live here, I’m not from here. Southington baby. We are Blue Knights.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score

Colchester here. I've enjoyed good times in your town (Maple Fest, etc.) and his (Sears Park, Rossini's, etc.). Eastern Connecticut, represent!

EDIT: originally from East Hartford

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Bear Swamp - the bacon egg and cheese place is across the street.

I live here, I’m not from here. Southington baby. We are Blue Knights.

I shoot pool out of Shooters in Southington every week. Small world...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom