OT: Anybody Listen To These Guys? | The Boneyard

OT: Anybody Listen To These Guys?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
http://nypost.com/2017/09/06/shaken-boomer-esiason-announces-cartons-arrest-on-air/

It's got nothing to do with nothing, but I catch Esiason on some guest appearances and don't care for his style. Knowledgeable guy to be sure, but he rubs me the wrong way. He may be looking for a new co-host. Maybe the departing NJ governor can audition for this gig.

I was just going to open a thread on this. I kind of liked Carton so I am stunned at the extent and severity of the criminal charges.
I just cant get over the double life he must have led. I wonder if the show will survive?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I was just going to open a thread on this. I kind of liked Carton so I am stunned at the extent and severity of the criminal charges.
I just cant get over the double life he must have led. I wonder if the show will survive?

Maybe Esiason could replace Ryen Russillo :rolleyes:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So. Phil Simms is taking over in the interim. The comedy ends now. I cant see how this would work. You need contrast between hosts and they are just too similar. Surprised Carton is still on the introduction promos.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom