OT: Any Hardcore CBB Junkies in NY Metro Area? | The Boneyard

OT: Any Hardcore CBB Junkies in NY Metro Area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I know not everyone on this board enjoys watching non-UCONN hoops, but I recently moved to NYC and I'm determined to see as many DI games as possible this season. Wondering if anyone nearby would be interested in joining me for a game or two -- I'm looking to check out LIU-Brooklyn, Columbia, St. John's, and St. Francis at some point this winter. Yes I'm aware most of that will end up being low-quality, mid-major ball, but after leaving the greener pastures of Storrs I'm kind of starved.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That's low-major stuff for the most part.

LIU-Brooklyn might be interesting, but I doubt it. You should go to Fordham and Manhattan and take a train to see Hofstra.

I'd skip Wagner or just see a Wagner vs. St. Francis game and kill two ugly birds with one stone.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I've seen a game at Levien...unless it's the Harvard or maybe Yale game, not really missing much.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
That's low-major stuff for the most part.

LIU-Brooklyn might be interesting, but I doubt it. You should go to Fordham and Manhattan and take a train to see Hofstra.

I'd skip Wagner or just see a Wagner vs. St. Francis game and kill two ugly birds with one stone.

Wanted to see Fordham and Manhattan, but unfortunately their schedules don't check out with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom