OT: Another reason to hate Notre Dame | The Boneyard

OT: Another reason to hate Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm sure many of you have already seen the story about football All-American Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend...being a hoax.

What a classy university.

Reaction Score
The article I was just reading suggests that the football player was the victim of the hoax, the girlfriend having been met online and never actually existed. I haven't seen any solid information about who is actually responsible for this nasty idea of a joke; the article you linked throws accusations both ways. So, with so little publicly confirmed, I don't see how this in any way reflects on the character of the university. What was your point?

Sakibomb25

Yamasaki Let the Good Times Roll
Reaction Score
I'm sure many of you have already seen the story about football All-American Manti Te'o's dead girlfriend...being a hoax.

What a classy university.

How is that a reflection on Notre Dame? It's not like ND was helping Te'o with the hoax. It's like saying UConn is a classy university because of those kids who stole laptops a few years ago.

Regarding the Te'o situation, he is either a) very deceptive and kind of a for making up a girlfriend and then dragging it out for so long or b) very, very naive and kind of a moron. Either way, I would not want to be him (even if he gets drafted high in the NFL.. opposing fans will never let him live this down...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom