OT - Another one gone... Purdue Coach Danny Hope. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - Another one gone... Purdue Coach Danny Hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The top two names on their short list are the top two on my wish list here.

Damn it!

They are top 2 on most lists outside of the "names everyone knows" list (Petrino, Gruden, etc...)

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
P isn't getting fired after this season, as much as I'd like him to. 5-7 and 5-7/6-6 doesn't get you canned after two years. By the grace of Don Brown, P hasn't had a disastrous season yet. Now, after next year, if we are 5-7 or worse next year, there will be no excuse- but P has saved his job over the last two weeks.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Colorado fired their coach after two seasons.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Colorado firing was a bit different considering how horrific that team has played the last two years. UConn hasn't been THAT bad.

But...it is interesting to see a program make the change at 2 years....it's not going to happen here...but it is good to know that the precedent has been set.

The only way it happens is if Warde plays the "I want to win or lose with coaches I hire" card. I don't see it happening, but it is possible.

Reaction Score
Colorado firing was a bit different considering how horrific that team has played the last two years. UConn hasn't been THAT bad.

But...it is interesting to see a program make the change at 2 years....it's not going to happen here...but it is good to know that the precedent has been set.

The only way it happens is if Warde plays the "I want to win or lose with coaches I hire" card. I don't see it happening, but it is possible.

Wasn't necessarily past 2 years as much as past 7 years. They are the true dumpster fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom