OT Amazing Article- Did Northwestern Run Off Johnnie Vassar? | The Boneyard

OT Amazing Article- Did Northwestern Run Off Johnnie Vassar?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Really really great read here. Behind the scenes of the "business" of college athletics:

Reaction Score
Color me shocked that Chris Collins appears to be a scumbag, but not so sure any MBB program is in a position to throw stones here.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Wow. All of that trouble just to remove one guy off of scholarship? Northwestern seems to have done a terrible job of covering their tracks here.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Really really great read here. Behind the scenes of the "business" of college athletics:

Drew, you're the man when it comes to posting stories about shady practices.

I think we all know that JC used to ask people to leave all the time. We were just lucky that nobody pushed back. This kid did because he moved around so much in HS and because, allegedly, his mom was ill. So he said no, even though nobody says no. So they got mad. Bad look for Northwestern, but as we know from the Miles thing, for every program that gets caught, there are 100 more doing the same thing.

Reaction Score
Drew, you're the man when it comes to posting stories about shady practices.

I think we all know that JC used to ask people to leave all the time. We were just lucky that nobody pushed back. This kid did because he moved around so much in HS and because, allegedly, his mom was ill. So he said no, even though nobody says no. So they got mad. Bad look for Northwestern, but as we know from the Miles thing, for every program that gets caught, there are 100 more doing the same thing.
Not to mention setting up systemic academic fraud for over 15 years but still going to consecutive Final Fours.

Reaction Score
Excellent article thanks for posting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom