OT. Alling Memorial Golf | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT. Alling Memorial Golf

Reaction Score
Have you played Centennial? Just past Danbury in NY off 84. I think they have at least 27 holes, so you can switch up different routes. Looks spectacular on the website.

My buddies have tripped to Centennial a few times and I have missed those. I need to do that 68, for sure hear good things about it.

Reaction Score
Oxford Greens on Tuesday and Gillette Ridge on Thursday. Now that the third hole at Oxford has been designated as the toughest in CT, it will be a badge of courage to keep the strokes for that hole under 8. :)

Reaction Score
Expensive though. Played once when I could make all the forced carries from the whites. I don’t think I can handle most of those anymore from those tees. Not sure I want to pay that much anymore.
Yeah, it’s tough. I dislike forced carries more every day.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Oxford Greens on Tuesday and Gillette Ridge on Thursday. Now that the third hole at Oxford has been designated as the toughest in CT, it will be a badge of courage to keep the strokes for that hole under 8. :)
Funny you mentioned Oxford. I haven’t played there for at least 5 years and just suggested it today as one of the possibilities for our next round. I’ve only been there about 3 times so I don’t specifically recall holes. I think one of the early holes has a green that is death if you are above the hole. Ball doesn’t stop and rolls off the green

Reaction Score
Funny you mentioned Oxford. I haven’t played there for at least 5 years and just suggested it today as one of the possibilities for our next round. I’ve only been there about 3 times so I don’t specifically recall holes. I think one of the early holes has a green that is death if you are above the hole. Ball doesn’t stop and rolls off the green
The par 3 at the second hole has a tough green. No room for error if you roll off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom