OT - alexd turns 50 today | The Boneyard

OT - alexd turns 50 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One of the great UCONN fans alexd turns 50 today. I have been lucky to have him banging on my knee watching games for most of those years.

Happy Birthday!

Reaction Score
Big FIVE O...................Happy BDay Alex................

beerfan can take you to Woody's for lunch to celebrate!!......or the Fed

Have a great Monday

Reaction Score
Happy Birthday. You made it up to the top of "Age Mountain" its all downhill now, and most likely a shorter journey.

You know you're 50 when...
  • You now have more hair on your knuckles than you do on your head.
  • Your idea of getting lucky is being able to find your car in Walmart's parking lot on the first try.
  • You have to use your GPS to locate your feet because you can't see over your belly.
  • Your trick knee goes out more than you do.
  • Your idea of a hot time is putting a heating pad on your bad back.
  • You want your kids' to think you're cool, so you ask them to help set up your own page on MyFace and you can't understand what they're giggling about.
  • Getting some action means all those prunes your doctor is making you eat are doing their job.
  • You and your teeth have decided that a separation is the best thing for your relationship.
  • Getting high means it's time to take your blood pressure medication.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Happy Birthday.

50? That's freaking old. You're almost ready for alzheimer's to set in.

Enjoy the Denny's early bird specials and the AARP benefits.

Reaction Score
Happy birthday, old man. I bet you'd look a lot younger than 50 if the Huskies hadn't tortured you so many times through the years!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
No Abu for you, alexd!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Happy birthday, old man!

Reaction Score
Happy Birthday Alex! you are a great. passionate UCONN fan from the earliest days of the Yard on the net. enjoy!

Reaction Score
thanks everyone....and thanks beerfan...I can always count on you!! ;)

Nothing crazy this weekend for my 50th...out for dinner and many drinks in W. Hartford with another couple Saturday night. Brunch yesterday with my mom at the Pond House at Elizabeth Park....stopped in at my mother-in-law's after. Took today off....out to dinner right now with my wife and kids. So it was many little celebrations. Very nice.

Thanks again for the wishes everyone. This place, like it or not, has been a regular part of my life since 1999. I have gotten to know many of you personally over the years. Others, whom I have never met, I feel like I know you. Maybe better than I should. :)

Reaction Score
One of the great UCONN fans alexd turns 50 today. I have been lucky to have him banging on my knee watching games for most of those years.

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday Alex. Enjoy!

Reaction Score
thanks everyone....and thanks beerfan...I can always count on you!! ;)

Nothing crazy this weekend for my 50th...out for dinner and many drinks in W. Hartford with another couple Saturday night. Brunch yesterday with my mom at the Pond House at Elizabeth Park....stopped in at my mother-in-law's after. Took today off....out to dinner right now with my wife and kids. So it was many little celebrations. Very nice.

Thanks again for the wishes everyone. This place, like it or not, has been a regular part of my life since 1999. I have gotten to know many of you personally over the years. Others, whom I have never met, I feel like I know you. Maybe better than I should. :)

Happy BDay! Hope you still feel as young as I do at 35. I feel like (and look like) 21.;)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Look on the bright side, you can schitt your pants, walk around with a stain on your pants and brush it off as a senior moment. And still get a discounted Grand Slam at Denny's.

Reaction Score
HEY EVERYONE! LOOK AT ME AND HOW YOUNG I LOOK!!!!!

Damn straight!:D

Although, when you get carded at 35, it kinda sucks. Now, when I'm 50 and can pass for 30, then all things will come to fruition .:cool:

Reaction Score
Happy birthday to alexd! You share a birthDATE with my grandmother. She just celebrated her 94th! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom