OT - Aldon Smith | The Boneyard

OT - Aldon Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

StingLykOllie

How do I change my name...
Reaction Score
Most people deserve second chances in life, mistakes can happen. Heck, even some are lucky enough to get a third chance. This dude is on number 6 (in the NFL) and with the opportunity to make 8 million dollars this year. I get how incredibly talented he is, but I just don't understand how he's allowed to still be in the league. Thoughts?

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
GO RAIDERS!!!
Pride & Poise
Commitment to Excellence
Just Win Baby!!
3SBRings.jpg

I love it...

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Hey man, the NFL didn't even manage to suspend a guy for .5 PSI. Aldon Smith isn't even close to anything like that. Nothing to see here.

Reaction Score
Most people deserve second chances in life, mistakes can happen. Heck, even some are lucky enough to get a third chance. This dude is on number 6 (in the NFL) and with the opportunity to make 8 million dollars this year. I get how incredibly talented he is, but I just don't understand how he's allowed to still be in the league. Thoughts?

I just can't believe the Cowboys let another villain slip away. I'm sure Ray McDonald will have a star on his helmet soon!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
how is sheldon richardsonstill playing? everyone lost their about brady for rule in the game but no ones cares about the players who have committed felonies, assaults, rapes, etc

Reaction Score
how is sheldon richardsonstill playing? everyone lost their about brady for rule in the game but no ones cares about the players who have committed felonies, assaults, rapes, etc
Blah, blah, blah.

Did you mention Brady? That a**hole let air out of some footballs. He's a disgrace to the game.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Blah, blah, blah.

Did you mention Brady? That a**hole let air out of some footballs. He's a disgrace to the game.

Lmao. Very likely did nothing, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Reaction Score
Of the 95 players arrested since 2000 in the NFL 92 were black. Andre Berto is a joke of an opponent for floyd. Cheeseburgers are delicious but i really need to cut back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom