OT- Akoy Agau is transferring from Louisville | The Boneyard

OT- Akoy Agau is transferring from Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now a Hoya. So much for that dream school thing.

Reaction Score
"Dream school" love needs to be reciprocated , and UConn was never after dude that like that, Facey was their top target at PF in that class. I guess we're gonna do the boneyard thing and count this as a UConn miss too...

Reaction Score
Now a Hoya. So much for that dream school thing.
Doesn't Georgetown have like 3 or 4 big forwards in their 2014 class? Would seem to be a strange transfer choice if he's looking for more playing time.

Reaction Score
Govan (who I really wanted) and Dickenson. Odd choice but the lure of big man tradition at GT swung it that way. How is AMA in tobacco country? Hearing that he is not digging it. At all.

Reaction Score
Govan (who I really wanted) and Dickenson. Odd choice but the lure of big man tradition at GT swung it that way. How is AMA in tobacco country? Hearing that he is not digging it. At all.

Missing out on Govan still stings. I really thought that one was in the bag.

caw

Reaction Score
Missing out on Govan still stings. I really thought that one was in the bag.

Yeah, though honestly wasn't a huge fan of his, mostly due to fit at UConn. I think he could be very good in the right system.

caw

Reaction Score

They have killed UConn on the recruiting trail for bigs recently. Both schools went after Hayes, Cameron, Agau, Peak, White, Derrickson and Govan to some extent.

If everyone returns they have:
Hayes (sr), Agau (rs-jr), Govan (fr) at center
Cameron (jr), Copeland (so), White (so), Mourning (so), Derrickson (fr)

8 scholarships for their 4-5.

Guards consist of:
Rivera (sr)
Campbell (so)
Peak (so)

They need guards in the worst way. Maybe they can put White/Cameron at the three, but neither has a ton of ball-handling ability.

Reaction Score
They have killed UConn on the recruiting trail for bigs recently. Both schools went after Hayes, Cameron, Agau, Peak, White, Derrickson and Govan to some extent.

If everyone returns they have:
Hayes (sr), Agau (rs-jr), Govan (fr) at center
Cameron (jr), Copeland (so), White (so), Mourning (so), Derrickson (fr)

8 scholarships for their 4-5.

Guards consist of:
Rivera (sr)
Campbell (so)
Peak (so)

They need guards in the worst way. Maybe they can put White/Cameron at the three, but neither has a ton of ball-handling ability.

I'll never understand recruiting.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I was never a Govan fan. He plays below the rim. Remember the videos where he barely got over the rim on dunks?

Reaction Score
I was never a Govan fan. He plays below the rim. Remember the videos where he barely got over the rim on dunks?

He's not going to block a lot of shots like some of our centers but he looked like he can put the ball in the basket and you don't need to play above the rim for that. Not sure but think he will eventually be a nice player offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom