OT: 'Adblock Detected' | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: 'Adblock Detected'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It doesn't appear to be giving me the message now. I'll post here again if it does.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
made one change. Try again.
Whatever it was seems to have made a difference. No more looping for me once I login. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I just went into tools clicj Adblock and disabled the block for boneyard.com. No problems since. Looks like problem has been solved.

Reaction Score
Well, it won't let you login if you have AdBlock.

yes it will.

eh, no it won't.

manually type in the-boneyard/login

then login. watch to make sure you are not using www.the-boneyard.com

made one change. Try again.

A lot of guys test changes before rolling them out, arguing with the users, offering a convoluted work around, and finally making it user friendly.

And unless it's a Beta, give some warning before making a significant change in customary use and practices.

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Just a heads up, as requested. I am going to do a little tweaking. If you continue to have trouble logging in, you'll know it worked.

eh, no it won't.

A lot of guys test changes before rolling them out, arguing with the users, offering a convoluted work around, and finally making it user friendly.

And unless it's a Beta, give some warning before making a significant change in customary use and practices.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
eh, no it won't.

Dude, Tom does this for no money. In fact, it's cost him a ton of money over the years. And gets relatively little thanks out of the deal. You should be thanking the guy because this site is well run, a thriving community in it's own perverse fashion, and importantly, FREE to use.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Tom - do you (or we) have control over the user logout/timeout settings? It would be nice to not get logged out for inactivity (or maybe extend the settings to 60 min etc).

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Are you selecting the "stay logged in" box?

Tom - do you (or we) have control over the user logout/timeout settings? It would be nice to not get logged out for inactivity (or maybe extend the settings to 60 min etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom