OT - ACC to BC: You are irrelevant (Blaud) | The Boneyard

OT - ACC to BC: You are irrelevant (Blaud)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That article is dead on....the only thing he fails to mention is the lack of facility upgrades/improvements they have failed to do there.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I still don't understand why we threw BCU a lifeline. 'em.

Reaction Score
I really want to beat BC.

Sleds. The offensive lineman and entire offense needs to hit sleds. Sleds. Hit the sleds. Drive them. Hit them again. Harder. Better. Sleds. Heavier. Sleds.

Sleds.

Sleds.

Sleds.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yo, ACC! I think UConn would be the natural rival BC needs. The animosity between the fan bases of the two has grown exponentially since our Big East battles in the 80s and 90s. Our basketball programs got into a pissing match, they bailed on the Big East, our AG tried to stop them bailing, and their AD recently helped stonewall our inclusion in an realigning ACC. Moving forward any athletic contests between us will be approached with the same amount of fervor as some of the storied rivalries in college sports. I'm talking real hate. UConn fans will definitely be there in full voice, and will travel. I'm betting even the "we are too good for UConn" BC fans would be riled up enough to show up.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I really want to beat BC.

Sleds. The offensive lineman and entire offense needs to hit sleds. Sleds. Hit the sleds. Drive them. Hit them again. Harder. Better. Sleds. Heavier. Sleds.

Sleds.

Sleds.

Sleds.

Christ BC is so bad they could spend the offseason at the Dairy Bar.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Please don't underestimate BC's defense next year. They will be very good, as they have almost everyone back from a terrific defense this past season. That being said I hope we beat the hell out of them.

Well they lost Don Brown. I'm pretty sure my opinion of BC doesn't impact the score. But that program is an absolute joke at this point - if UConn dumps that game it will be pretty disappointing.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Well they lost Don Brown. I'm pretty sure my opinion of BC doesn't impact the score. But that program is an absolute joke at this point - if UConn dumps that game it will be pretty disappointing.

I hear you. All I'm saying is that though I think we'll win, I can certainly imagine us losing to the tune of a 9-6 final score. It'll be two great defenses and two totally inept offenses.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I can't wait for the BC fans to come storming over to this thread.....

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
That article is dead on....the only thing he fails to mention is the lack of facility upgrades/improvements they have failed to do there.

I'm 99% sure I read an article by Blaud where he recently stated BC's facilities were well below average, maybe the worst in the in the ACC.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score

Hopefully you're blessed with a healthy dose of patience....

A1uYeJYCcAI-IrC.jpg

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
The only thing I know about next year is that it should be competitive. Two good defenses and two mediocre (at best) offenses.

We'll win, 6-3.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Our offense needs to start blocking. For too many years, we play offense like soft scoop ice cream. I want an offense that hits harder than the defense.

It's January. Can you lighten up? Maybe it's become clear your posts don't impact the season?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Hopefully you're blessed with a healthy dose of patience....

A1uYeJYCcAI-IrC.jpg

As a UConn fan, I'm willing to submit that BC's stadium is cooler than ours. Even if you disregard that it's on campus, I just remember thinking that it had a cooler 'feel' to it, whatever that's supposed to mean. I always have found the rent to be incredibly drab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom