OT: Aaron Hernandez 'caught with a shank in his prison cell' | The Boneyard

OT: Aaron Hernandez 'caught with a shank in his prison cell'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Former NFL star Aaron Hernandez has been caught with a shank while serving his sentence for murder in Massachusetts prison.

Hernandez, 26, a former tight end for the New England Patriots, was sent to a segregated part of high-security Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley after officials found a knife in his cell.

Earlier this year he was convicted of killing semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd and sentenced to life in prison, where he has already had multiple other disciplinary incidents.

WHDH in Boston, which first reported the news, reported that it was unclear how long Hernandez would be segregated from other inmates.

Hernandez has had previous incidents of bad behavior since being incarcerated after Lloyd, his fiancee’s sister’s boyfriend, was shot dead near the former Pro-Bowler's home in June, 2013.

The University of Florida product got into a fight in August and was also placed in a special management section after a fight in May.

During the first incident he allegedly agreed to be lookout for an inmate who got into a brawl with another prisoner.

Last year he was indicted for punching an inmate after an argument and knocking him to the ground.

Hernandez also faces a trial for a 2012 double murder in Boston's South End that is scheduled to begin in January.

The Shirley correctional facility has a reputation for inmate-on-inmate assaults and gang issues.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Massachusetts-prison-cell.html#ixzz3tTsZfxKs

Reaction Score
I wonder if The University of Florida is using this exposure to recruit?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I wonder if The University of Florida is using this exposure to recruit?

Or if the patriots have a think tank already set up to determine if this is a "cheating" method they've overlooked.

I'm not a hater. I'm a fan of The New York Football Giants.

ea37752b4f7862f0ab6e8dffce414de7.jpg

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Definitely no chance of resigning with Pats now!

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Or if the patriots have a think tank already set up to determine if this is a "cheating" method they've overlooked.

I see the Giants are having a typical NYG season this year.

Reaction Score

Yeah. Patriots are going have to settle for 18-1 again.

Reaction Score
Former NFL star Aaron Hernandez has been caught with a shank while serving his sentence for murder in Massachusetts prison.

Hernandez, 26, a former tight end for the New England Patriots, was sent to a segregated part of high-security Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley after officials found a knife in his cell.

Earlier this year he was convicted of killing semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd and sentenced to life in prison, where he has already had multiple other disciplinary incidents.

WHDH in Boston, which first reported the news, reported that it was unclear how long Hernandez would be segregated from other inmates.

Hernandez has had previous incidents of bad behavior since being incarcerated after Lloyd, his fiancee’s sister’s boyfriend, was shot dead near the former Pro-Bowler's home in June, 2013.

The University of Florida product got into a fight in August and was also placed in a special management section after a fight in May.

During the first incident he allegedly agreed to be lookout for an inmate who got into a brawl with another prisoner.

Last year he was indicted for punching an inmate after an argument and knocking him to the ground.

Hernandez also faces a trial for a 2012 double murder in Boston's South End that is scheduled to begin in January.

The Shirley correctional facility has a reputation for inmate-on-inmate assaults and gang issues.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Massachusetts-prison-cell.html#ixzz3tTsZfxKs
Thank god he backed out of his commitment to UConn. It seems like most the people he got in trouble with were from CT. If he was in CT he would have been hanging out with this crowd and this may have happened sooner.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The patriots fans can enjoy their Syracuse regular season trophies, well enjoy the 2 sb championships we took from them.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
The patriots fans can enjoy their Syracuse regular season trophies, well enjoy the 2 sb championships we took from them.

You do that. And enjoy your other two Super Bowl wins. The Giants are one of the best franchises in the NFL.

The Patriots will enjoy:

1) their own four Super Bowl wins
2) their eight Super Bowl appearances (tied for the most with the Cowboys)
3) knowing they're the second most valuable ($$$) franchise in the NFL, ranked only behind the Cowboys
4) knowing that since 2001 they've put together the most incredible run in NFL history

Reaction Score

Yeah, the Patriots fans are so disappointed that we've only won one Super Bowl since 2001. The fact that the Patrits have been the winningest franchise for 15 years is also disappointing to us. The fact that the Patriots have been in 9 AFC Championship games in these years couldn't be more disappointing.

Reaction Score
You do that. And enjoy your other two Super Bowl wins. The Giants are one of the best franchises in the NFL.

The Patriots will enjoy:

1) their own four Super Bowl wins
2) their eight Super Bowl appearances (tied for the most with the Cowboys)
3) knowing they're the second most valuable ($$$) franchise in the NFL, ranked only behind the Cowboys
4) knowing that since 2001 they've put together the most incredible run in NFL history

Ah, one could claim 4 SB in 6 years is a better run (Steelers). Winning the game counts. UConn/ Kentucky.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

I've always wondered why being removed from the general prison population is considered a punishment?

Reaction Score
That comparison doesn't work so well when the Pats have won twice as many Super Bowls in the past 15 years. Good try though.

Reaction Score

That looks like Dee Snider.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You'd have two more if you could beat us. You can also enjoy being the dirtiest team in the nfl.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Aaron Hernandez might be the NFL's first serial killer. What a waste of talent.

Reaction Score
I've always wondered why being removed from the general prison population is considered a punishment?
It separates one from their gang affiliations and drug supplies. Also a notch more solitary, due to political correctness they may not be able to label it as solitary confinement.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Huh? The Patriots just won the Super Bowl last year. Comparing the Pats to Syracuse is like comparing the Chicago Blackhawks to the Whale.

Reaction Score
The same reason being in timeout in pre school was a punishment. Either way the answer for me is "I don't know." :-p

The U.S. prison system has so many issues. I wonder if guys are trying to make a name for themselves by getting into beef with a real deal former all-pro level guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom