OT: AAC Boards? | The Boneyard

OT: AAC Boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone have a link to the other AAC boards? In putting together these group hotel rates for our still-unknown bowl location, I'm trying to cover all the possible locations and figure if I'm putting in the effort it might as well get it put to use somehow.

Thanks for the help.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I don't know specifically other AAC boards but I do know the AAC Board on csnbbs gets a TON of traffic.

Reaction Score
Thanks I just registered for that one- if anyone knows any specific go-to AAC boards I'd appreciate those too.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Wait a minute, AAC schools have their own boards?? I just assumed they all found their way over here to spread their vomit.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Wow. Looking at all of those other boards makes me so happy to have the Boneyard.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I don't know specifically other AAC boards but I do know the AAC Board on csnbbs gets a TON of traffic.

The AACBBS board isn't what the Big East BBS board used to be. There's a lot of anti-UConn crap, mainly from the fans of the former C-USA schools who are still bitter that UConn was in a BCS conference. The Cincinnati and USF guys aren't bad ... we share some history with them.

There's also a conference realignment board over there and it's openly hostile to UConn. Many people with "issues" over there.

Reaction Score
Any way to get someone to contact a moderator/admin on that site or know what the turnaround time is? I applied yesterday but am not approved yet.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Any way to get someone to contact a moderator/admin on that site or know what the turnaround time is? I applied yesterday but am not approved yet.

honestly not sure. I don't post there I just go there occasionally to read info on other American teams

Reaction Score
Maybe it it past time to bring back the drop down menu to short cuts to conference mates most frequented boards. Or not.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Wow. Looking at all of those other boards makes me so happy to have the Boneyard.

Appears the two most popular forums are this one and Boneyard Banter at ECU. Although a small sample size, this seems indicative that the success of a college sports forum is dependent on the use of Boneyard in its name.

Reaction Score
The AACBBS board isn't what the Big East BBS board used to be. There's a lot of anti-UConn crap, mainly from the fans of the former C-USA schools who are still bitter that UConn was in a BCS conference. The Cincinnati and USF guys aren't bad ... we share some history with them.

There's also a conference realignment board over there and it's openly hostile to UConn. Many people with "issues" over there.

hmmmm....interesting. Might have to crank up the stealth bomber and take a flight over there, maybe drop some propaganda leaflets to get the natives all riled up.

Reaction Score
:)
hmmmm....interesting. Might have to crank up the stealth bomber and take a flight over there, maybe drop some propaganda leaflets to get the natives all riled up.

Especially if you tell those people that UConn just got invited to the B1G and the first offical game is Ohio State will visit 'The Rent'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom