OT: 25 CIAC Football Players to Watch in 2018 (GameTime CT) | The Boneyard

OT: 25 CIAC Football Players to Watch in 2018 (GameTime CT)

Reaction Score
Who else is certifiably good and yet possible for UConn to get?

Reaction Score
Greenwich plays at 4 today with Trumbull visiting. Let's see what Muir does today.

Well, New Canaan's stay at #1 did not last long as #3 St. Joe's blanked them 28-0 in Trumbull. St. Joe's match-up with Darien in a few weeks should be a good one.

Reaction Score
Talent-wise, Darien has ZERO chance.
St.Joes has been recruiting for years. It’s now coming to fruition. They have kids from Norwalk, Milford, Shelton & every town in between. Yet the coach WHINES that that they get moved up from from Class S. L

Reaction Score
Talent-wise, Darien has ZERO chance.
St.Joes has been recruiting for years. It’s now coming to fruition. They have kids from Norwalk, Milford, Shelton & every town in between. Yet the coach WHINES that that they get moved up from from Class S. L
it's always funny when he tries to pretend they don't recruit kids

Reaction Score
it's always funny when he tries to pretend they don't recruit kids

Don Bosco and others in NJ do the same thing. The claim they don't recruit, yet, when I wait for my ride into NYC at the local train station, dozens of kdis from Middleton and Newberg NY coming from the North and Paterson and NYC itself from the South are all getting-off the train with their Don Bosco jackets on.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Come on most of the Catholic schools in CT recruit, it is just a known fact. It happens in some city schools if they have a magnet school that is.

Reaction Score
Don't sleep on Brookfield or Newtown this year.
Brookfield has a long road ahead of them, but they could not have asked for a better start. They have arguably the toughest schedule in the SWC with playoff contenders Barlow, North Haven, Newtown and Weston still on the schedule. They can't afford to lose any more than 2 of those games, and even 8-2 may not be good enough for the playoffs this year. It would be too bad because they're definitely one of the 8 best teams in class M

Newtown was on another level tonight. I was at the game and they just did whatever they wanted to a Cheshire team that took Shelton to the wire last week.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Guess I will put this here:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member