OT: 2017 Celebrity Death Pool | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: 2017 Celebrity Death Pool

Reaction Score
Saw that. Most of us grew up with Keith doing games. Whoa Nellie, was his saying. Others I remember were Dick Engberg and Oh, my. Did Verne Lundquist have a go to phrase?

Indeed

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
No room in our huddle. Sorry.

I think this is Richard Branson's year. He's nuts. I'm in for a hundy.

I think we all missed out on an obvious trend. Next year I expect several of us to pick a Dominican baseball player.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Keith Jackson.

Rose Bowl interview is rough.

Very sad to see him like that. He was the great voice of College football for a long time.

Sad to see Mary Tyler Moore passing today.

Charles Manson will go this year he is due

Reaction Score
Asia Co-Founder, King Crimson Member John Wetton Dead at 67

John Wetton, bassist, singer dead at 67 from colon cancer. Played in King Crimson and helped form the band Asia. RIP John Wetton. I'd love to hear the band your in now. It must be heavenly.
Very sad, I support the Harold-Leever center. My Dad passed away at 75 due to colon cancer. This cancer is on the rise. I wish someone would conduct a study over the increases in chemicals such as round-up and the food we eat. What some people don't know is some of these chemicals are not just on the food but in it as it is absorbed, no amount of cleaning/washing your food will remedy this. My dad had a colonoscopy 6 months later he had another and three weeks after that 1/3 of his colon was removed. Diagnosed stage 3C. But he lived for 7 more years and 6.5 of them were good. Many PHD's talked with him as he was not expected to live 1 year, he would have died at 68. We went to many UConn football games. Three of our original members have passed due to cancer since 2013. Please everyone make sure you get a colonoscopy when you are supposed to. Waiting...may be too late. Sorry for my long response - it's just a sad reminder for me!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Very sad, I support the Harold-Leever center. My Dad passed away at 75 due to colon cancer. This cancer is on the rise. I wish someone would conduct a study over the increases in chemicals such as round-up and the food we eat. What some people don't know is some of these chemicals are not just on the food but in it as it is absorbed, no amount of cleaning/washing your food will remedy this. My dad had a colonoscopy 6 months later he had another and three weeks after that 1/3 of his colon was removed. Diagnosed stage 3C. But he lived for 7 more years and 6.5 of them were good. Many PHD's talked with him as he was not expected to live 1 year, he would have died at 68. We went to many UConn football games. Three of our original members have passed due to cancer since 2013. Please everyone make sure you get a colonoscopy when you are supposed to. Waiting..may be too late. Sorry for my long response - it's just a sad reminder for me!
Good words man. Sorry for your loss. I too have lost a close friend and a relative to colon cancer.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Horray let's root for people to die!!1!1!1

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I saw Asia at Foxwoods about 9 years ago. They were great.

Reaction Score
Very sad, I support the Harold-Leever center. My Dad passed away at 75 due to colon cancer. This cancer is on the rise. I wish someone would conduct a study over the increases in chemicals such as round-up and the food we eat. What some people don't know is some of these chemicals are not just on the food but in it as it is absorbed, no amount of cleaning/washing your food will remedy this.
Very sorry to hear about your loss Stray Dog. Great words of advice ...as well as warning re chemicals and food. Hopefully your post will make a difference for someone or more!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom