Ossining State Championship Game | The Boneyard

Ossining State Championship Game

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
SMH... how can a state championship game be so one-sided? Thanks for the updates, though!
?
Last year these same 2 teams played in the state semifinals and Ossining won a much closer game.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I'm assuming HVCC means Hudson Valley Community Center.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
FYI, Ossining now advances to the NY State AA Federation Championship next weekend in Glens Falls, NY. It is a 4 team tournament between the public school champion (Ossining) and 3 other NY state private school champions.

Reaction Score
What is the date of first game? Maybe I will go visit my mother and see that game. She lives in Queensbury about two miles from the civic center

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
What is the date of first game? Maybe I will go visit my mother and see that game. She lives in Queensbury about two miles from the civic center
The games run from March 22-24. There are 3 classes each for boys & girls teams, 24 teams in all. Games go on all day. The individual game schedule is not out yet. I would also point out there’s a team playing in Storrs, CT next weekend that may conflict with the HS tournament in Glens Falls.

Reaction Score
This score reminds me of when Stewie played against Ossining and destroyed them. How could UConn and Mississippi State be a tournament game? Their coach said it was like piranahs on a roast. Sometimes teams are poorly matched.

Reaction Score
This score reminds me of when Stewie played against Ossining and destroyed them. How could UConn and Mississippi State be a tournament game? Their coach said it was like piranahs on a roast. Sometimes teams are poorly matched.
The UConn/MSST blowout game was not a championship game, though. Not even a Final Four. :)

Reaction Score
FYI, Ossining now advances to the NY State AA Federation Championship next weekend in Glens Falls, NY. It is a 4 team tournament between the public school champion (Ossining) and 3 other NY state private school champions.

Ummm... Could you help me understand this? How is it that one public school goes into a tournament for the state championship with three private schools? Never seen something like this before.

Very curious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom