Ossining plays in Troy Friday night. | The Boneyard

Ossining plays in Troy Friday night.

Reaction Score
Shendehowa versus Baldwin is the 6:15 game per Shen's website. Anyone plan on going tomorrow night to Hudson Valley CC?

Reaction Score
Shen has to have one of the finest girl's athletic programs in all of NYS. They're consistently there in every sport it seems.

Reaction Score
Wow! Thanks. Hudson Valley CC is a stone throw from my house. Wow! I have to check it out. Thank you.

Reaction Score
Who are you rooting for and why? I'm too lazy after big dinner.

I came to see AEH, but Ossining lost to Baldwin this year, so they'll have to beat them tomorrow night to win it. The Ossining fans think they have a tough game tonight.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
How close is Andi to the NY State season scoring record?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Does anyone have a link to the Federation Tournament bracket....? I searched and searched but couldn't find it.

I'm assuming the next game is for all the (Fed) marbles ....?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Does anyone have a link to the Federation Tournament bracket....? I searched and searched but couldn't find it.

I'm assuming the next game is for all the (Fed) marbles ....?

Ossining will face Section 8 champion Baldwin in the state final Saturday night at 8:45 p.m. Baldwin defeated Ossining in the Slam Dunk Tournament earlier this year, snapping the Pride’s win streak against New York State Public High School Athletic Association opponents at 88 games.

Girls basketball: Ossining holds on in 'AA' state semifinal

Reaction Score
It was a strange game last night. A lot of turnovers, and they were double teaming AEH most of the game. Andi has a very nice shot and goes to the basket well. Several nice left handed layups. Quain delivered in the fourth quarter. Very quick release on her 3's. The refs got involved late in the game and frankly several of the foul calls on Ossining the last 2 minutes left you speechless-and I'm not big on questioning refs. Should be a great game tonight. Baldwin is quick in transition. Aziah Hudson hit 6 3's and had 27 points.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom