Ossining NY State semifinals | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ossining NY State semifinals

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Guys, I had some time before heading out to dinner so I finished my detailed report on Aubrey. It's now posted on another thread, "Aubrey Griffin Scouting Report."

Enjoy.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Ossining HC seems to like to ride a single player - Chong put up ridiculous numbers, followed by AEH, and now Aubrey.

Has to be a strange transition to Uconn for these kids. (would be a tough transition to most top programs but maybe toughest to Uconn.)

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Ossining HC seems to like to ride a single player - Chong put up ridiculous numbers, followed by AEH, and now Aubrey.

Has to be a strange transition to Uconn for these kids.

Ossining actually has two other really good players, both headed to D1 schools.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score

Has to be a strange transition to Uconn for these kids.
While Aubrey is the star, Ossining has 3 D1 kids. They have a forward heading to Seton Hall and a guard to West Point.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
The final will be online at NFHS NETWORK. It will cost u $9.99. for the $'s you'll get to watch the replay of todays game and next weeks Federation game. If you do sign up make sure you discontinue before the end of month in that it is a automatic renewal.
I have the NFHS Network but when I click on New York I don't know what association to click on. Which one should I click on. I have been watching games from all over the country including my own state of Missouri which does not televise the state high school games anymore.

Reaction Score
I have the NFHS Network but when I click on New York I don't know what association to click on. Which one should I click on. I have been watching games from all over the country including my own state of Missouri which does not televise the state high school games anymore.

There are several NY State clicks, choose the one that just says New York State. Go to on demand and look for Ossining vs Longwood.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom