Ossining ends regular season | The Boneyard

Ossining ends regular season

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Win over Kennedy Catholic 99-63....loss to Ursuline 66-59.

14-6 record....I think the Ursuline loss was the only one when Aubrey played. Ossining won against Ursuline a while back in Aubrey's first game back...I think.

Don't know Aubrey's stats from either game.

I assume Ossining will qualify for the state tourney....in the highest division.
When the schedule comes out I hope someone here can post it.

Reaction Score

14-6 record....I think the Ursuline loss was the only one when Aubrey played. Ossining won against Ursuline a while back in Aubrey's first game back...I think.

I assume Ossining will qualify for the state tourney....in the highest division.
When the schedule comes out I hope someone here can post it.
I went to the game last night Aubrey had 3 fouls the first quarter

Reaction Score
I think Ossining plays Wednesday. Their coach usually posts the bracket.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

Aubrey had 10 points and 6 boards against KC. No stats have been reported for the Ursuline game except as noted she was in foul trouble.

Reaction Score
The ghost of Andra Espinoza-Hunter scored 11 points. New thread incoming.

Oh God, are we going to start hearing this non-sense, and Aubrey hasn't even finished her Senior Year in High School. We heard the same type of responses, when AEH came to UCONN, that she was just another Saniya Chong. I guess bashing a McDonald's All American is in Vogue.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
JD: overall impressions? Got a player comparison in terms of style of play?

Reaction Score
Heard that the game vs. Ursuline, at Ursuline, was very "chippy" with a number of Ossining players being called for over agressive defensive fouls. Ursuline got into Ossining's head, and took Ossining out of playing a disciplined game. I would bet that when these 2 teams most likely end up playing in the State Section 1 Championship, Coach Ricci will have his team playing smart basketball with Aubrey Griffin putting up a 30 spot on Ursuline.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Heard that the game vs. Ursuline, at Ursuline, was very "chippy" with a number of Ossining players being called for over agressive defensive fouls. Ursuline got into Ossining's head, and took Ossining out of playing a disciplined game. I would bet that when these 2 teams most likely end up playing in the State Section 1 Championship, Coach Ricci will have his team playing smart basketball with Aubrey Griffin putting up a 30 spot on Ursuline.

Hope so , because as a Husky she will be faced with Ursine's strategy every night.

Reaction Score
The three fouls on Aubrey in the 1st quarter changed the game as Ossining was leading 19 to 11 when she left. Two fouls we're on defense while pressing and the third a charge. All were good calls IMHO.
Aubrey is athletic with a slight build and has the ability to get to the basket although she did not finish well in this game. Very active player at both ends has a lot of room to grow especially on offense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom