Osahor vs. Anigwe, tonight at 9pm ET | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Osahor vs. Anigwe, tonight at 9pm ET

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
All players have a jump shot, she just doesn't have a good one. This year or last. At least you're not using shooting percentage again as a barometer of a good shooter. That was embarrassing. I mean, DeAndre Jordan has a .672 shooting percentage this year. Think he's a good shooter?
I never stated that she was a good shooter. I said her shooting percentage was high. So to say she shoots for nothing is not true. Also, she does have a jump shot. She is just as effective a shooter as Coates and can shoot from further out. Does Coates shoot for nothing?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I never stated that she was a good shooter. I said her shooting percentage was high. So to say she shoots for nothing is not true. Also, she does have a jump shot. She is just as effective a shooter as Coates and can shoot from further out. Does Coates shoot for nothing?
Yep, Coates does, and take her away from the arc and she'll prove it. Further Coates' footwork inside is only average. When I said Anigwe shoots for nothing and you respond with her high shooting percentage what was anyone supposed to think? Again, everyone has a jump shot. I have a jump shot. My 80 year old uncle had a jump shot. What does that mean? My long view was that her having such a limited offensive game played into the hands of Washington, as well as the coach admitting the team couldn't match up physically with Washington by playing a 2/3 zone. That was like Fernandez imploring his players to push the pace against UConn during their game while watching his team get destroyed by pace. Where is your plan B or C? Or D for that matter? Anigwe has a load of talent, and that's clear. Watching her develop her offensive versatility the next few years should be a pleasure for Cal fans. Watching them play that static stand around offense may be equally as depressing for Cal fans the next few years.

Reaction Score
Osahor doesn't shoot. She flings. Probably the best flinger ever.

Too bad her name doesn't make for catchy phrases to describe it, the way we had with KML's "Lewis Launch."

Osa-pult? (Osahor+catapult) Doesn't roll off the tongue in the same way.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Nice to see Jaz Lister on the UW bench.
Also nice to see the little kid behind the UW bench in the NY Football Giant sweatshirt. Cant start'em young enough.
damn it, I hope they replay the game

the Giants suck!

Reaction Score
Too bad her name doesn't make for catchy phrases to describe it, the way we had with KML's "Lewis Launch."

Osa-pult? (Osahor+catapult) Doesn't roll off the tongue in the same way.

Kind of a stretch, but, Chantrebuchet?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Just looked at the box score for the game. Looks like Washington won handily. Plum, Osahor & Anigwe all played very well.
N. Romeo stole the show with 10 Treys!

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
Just looked at the box score for the game. Looks like Washington won handily. Plum, Osahor & Anigwe all played very well.
N. Romeo stole the show with 10 Treys!

The box score is very misleading. It was that close. I think Wash was up 35 at one point, then their deep bench came in and gave up the lead.

The game was fun to watch, one of the most fun games I've watched this year.

Reaction Score
The box score is very misleading. It was that close. I think Wash was up 35 at one point, then their deep bench came in and gave up the lead.

The game was fun to watch, one of the most fun games I've watched this year.
Agree. The West Coast Huskies are really good! Osahor is something else....one of the most skilled players in WBB with a very high basketball iq.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom