Oriakhi | The Boneyard

Oriakhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
what do u ppl not get about him. he left uconn, we didn't kick him out. he didn't want to be here. !

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Hey if we are going to run to the yard and post is ugly boxes we might as well tip our cap on a night like that. But I agree. Move on.

Reaction Score
Even I can't do anything but say hey, he played well. He also played hard for the most part, so obviously a different player from last year in that respect alone!!

By the way what a great game, the crowd having their own little game within the arena, loud and fun!!

Reaction Score
You know, I am torn. Love to have a guy like him, but I think this kind of stuff going on Missouri boards eventually poisons the team:

Transfers get the Red Carpet Treatments
even from their best friends and it feels like the University and a coaching staff can then try and put you back on the plantation to suffer afterwords. I mean Larry Eustachy had a good time at MIssouri when he made a pit stop here right? Whats the sayin Pimpin aint easy but it sure is fun. 15 minutes is not going to cut it and Flip is a selfish gunner. Someone has to say it! If you had Hall of Fame talent down low would you pass the Hall of Famer the ball?????? CMonn Enosh Wolf getting double doubles at UConn???? You have world champions on the team start REALIZIN!

Reaction Score
You know, I am torn. Love to have a guy like him, but I think this kind of stuff going on Missouri boards eventually poisons the team:

even from their best friends and it feels like the University and a coaching staff can then try and put you back on the plantation to suffer afterwords. I mean Larry Eustachy had a good time at MIssouri when he made a pit stop here right? Whats the sayin Pimpin aint easy but it sure is fun. 15 minutes is not going to cut it and Flip is a selfish gunner. Someone has to say it! If you had Hall of Fame talent down low would you pass the Hall of Famer the ball?????? CMonn Enosh Wolf getting double doubles at UConn???? You have world champions on the team start REALIZIN!

What a mumu!

Reaction Score

What the hell is this? Is his dad back at it there too? Wow

Reaction Score
Yes, that's his Dad on the Missouri boards.

The next post was about slave plantations.

OMG the man is beyond psycho.........I almost feel sorry for Haith now, he's his to worry about........

I did notice they don't even see him open half the time, wonder why? Nice hands.........maybe?

Reaction Score
OMG the man is beyond psycho.........I almost feel sorry for Haith now, he's his to worry about........

I did notice they don't even see him open half the time, wonder why? Nice hands.........maybe?

But-but-but he's Hall of Fame talent. ;)
He's just been made a slave on a plantation.:confused:

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Discussed AO with a friend the other night. My feelings are I'm sure AO is having more fun this year with Mizzou than he would have here and I'm having more fun here without AO than I would with AO. It's a win for both sides.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You know, I have to admit that I get kind of conflicted about this. Part of me is happy for this kid, and I will always appreciate his contribution to the 2011 NC, but his dad kind of put a taint on him.

Reaction Score
Any way we can have his name, abbreviation, etc. automatically changed to Mumu anytime it's used?

Reaction Score
His contributions to the NC team are about as good to me as the banners at UMass and Memphis which the Squid put up...........

But I do appreciate and respect some of you for recognizing his even being here, seriously I do!!! Someone has to...........after all he wore the uni I guess..........

Reaction Score
I saw the same stiff bodied player out there. Couple of nice finishes, couple of really bad. Mizz. gets great penetration by their point guard, can't remember last time I saw a kid drive so well against a pretty athletic team. Have a couple of other athletic and coordinated bigs. Problem last year was AO, AD, TO, RS could not catch and make plays they had to be open for dunks/layups, if not, then put up poor % shots or lost the ball. Mizz. bigs look like can catch/move/pass/dribble/shoot with some touch. For all the rebounding problems this year at Uconn, Wolf, DD, Giff, Evans are way better ball handlers than last year's bigs, not sure if I can say TO is any better. Even Nolan can actually catch the ball.

Reaction Score
I saw the same stiff bodied player out there. Couple of nice finishes, couple of really bad. Mizz. gets great penetration by their point guard, can't remember last time I saw a kid drive so well against a pretty athletic team. Have a couple of other athletic and coordinated bigs. Problem last year was AO, AD, TO, RS could not catch and make plays they had to be open for dunks/layups, if not, then put up poor % shots or lost the ball. Mizz. bigs look like can catch/move/pass/dribble/shoot with some touch. For all the rebounding problems this year at Uconn, Wolf, DD, Giff, Evans are way better ball handlers than last year's bigs, not sure if I can say TO is any better. Even Nolan can actually catch the ball.
Phil Pressey is the PG. Fast, but erratic. Was 1-17 at one point. Saw lots of athletes, not many good shooters, ball-handlers. AO was slightly better than last year... at least he caught most passes. Never got over the rim, but rebounded well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom