Oregon & UConn Post Game Press Conference | The Boneyard

Oregon & UConn Post Game Press Conference

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Should get the Live Press Conference with this Link

Hopefully NCAA won't let us down by having the wrong link

Reaction Score
Watching Kia and Gabby do the presser - they are so well spoken. CD really is a wonder w/these young women.

Reaction Score
Yes CD (and Geno) help, but they recruit smart quality girls for our program. Their parents are the wonder for the most part. Another reason to be proud, win or lose.

Jimbo

Running to Stand Still
Reaction Score
No clue what the NCAA YouTube channel's problem is, but I'm going to try to embed the Facebook video of the UConn press conference here. If for some reason you can't see the video, I think this LINK should get you there. :)

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Good job Jimbo. Would love to see Oregon's take too, but oh well.

CoachBill

Wise Eye
Reaction Score
continue to SMH at how the uconn regular reporters and any wbb reporters at these pressers, interviews are not bringing up how Kia has become an Elite 3pt shooter ..and is on an Incredible run

right along with the ultra consistent dominant play of Napheesa... a major story with this team is the level of shooter that Kia has become
(and along with that how her overall decision making has improved distinguishably)
she has become impressively efficient

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
continue to SMH at how the uconn regular reporters and any wbb reporters at these pressers, interviews are not bringing up how Kia has become an Elite 3pt shooter ..and is on an Incredible run

right along with the ultra consistent dominant play of Napheesa... a major story with this team is the level of shooter that Kia has become
(and along with that how her overall decision making has improved distinguishably)
she has become impressively efficient
Kia has tied Maya Moore's UConn record for most 3-pointers in the NCAA tourney in a season--and she has up to 2 games left. I totally agree--Kia Nurse is the new KML. She is our leading 3-point shooter and FT shooter.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Seems like it's winners only for pressers on-line, at least for the e8... I've looked pretty thoroughly for Oregon's and Baylor's without success. BTW, I'm really impressed with both Kelly Graves and with Vic Schaeffer, it's nice to see some other coaches getting a little positive attention.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
From the UConn Report Site:

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Gabby said CD asked them if they wanted to cut down the Nets and the Players Said NO.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
No clue what the NCAA YouTube channel's problem is, but I'm going to try to embed the Facebook video of the UConn press conference here. If for some reason you can't see the video, I think this LINK should get you there. :)

I'd hate to see these two after a loss. :eek:

blaqtech

Longtime Louisville Lover
Reaction Score
Where is the Oregon presser? I have not seen it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom