Oregon/Stanford Game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Oregon/Stanford Game

Reaction Score
Here is a question I would like to have answered by fans that don’t have a dog in the fight ( Oregon or Stanford fans) If the Oregon team of last year with Ionescu. Sabally and Hebard played this years Stanford team what would be the result playing 5 games against one another. I want an unbiased opinion.
oregon wins big...unless Stanford is substantially better than the two games I've seen them play...

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Yes they tend to hustle all over the place, but I don't think they have the foot speed to keep up with EW or CW. I only speak of the 2 games I have seen.
That could be. I think they have both been noted for their defense throughout their careers, and certainly sometimes they have been matched up against quick players.

I haven't seen EW at all w/ UConn yet, haven't seen them play so far this season.

Reaction Score
That could be. I think they have both been noted for their defense throughout their careers, and certainly sometimes they have been matched up against quick players.

I haven't seen EW at all w/ UConn yet, haven't seen them play so far this season.
I will say that the Hulls both play like their hair is on fire.

They may be able to make up for their lack of quickness with anticipation, being savvy and their length. I saw far less than elite players get a step on them, so we will see. I'll watch them more closely in upcoming games.

Thanks for you input.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I think you mean Wilson. In recent games she has hounded Osborne from UCLA and McDonald from Arizona into terrible shooting performances.
Correct, thanks for pointing that out

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Here is a question I would like to have answered by fans that don’t have a dog in the fight ( Oregon or Stanford fans) If the Oregon team of last year with Ionescu. Sabally and Hebard played this years Stanford team what would be the result playing 5 games against one another. I want an unbiased opinion.
Oregon by the end of last year would win handily IMO. Probably wins 4-1 or 5-0. We'll see how Stanford progresses since this year is so unique and Oregon played much better toward the end of the season than they did in Dec/Jan, but id have a hard time picking Stanford over Oregon. Give Stanford another year or two and the 2021-22 version might surpass the 19-20 Ducks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom