Oregon Spread | The Boneyard

Oregon Spread

Reaction Score
Playing in Portland still makes me nervous. This is the equivalent of their NYC as far as distance, alumni, etc. Last time KenPom had it classified as semi-home, this time just as neutral. I'm surprised the books are sticking to the KenPom line and not adjusting. Thankfully we're playing the game at a common EST gametime.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Playing in Portland still makes me nervous. This is the equivalent of their NYC as far as distance, alumni, etc. Last time KenPom had it classified as semi-home, this time just as neutral. I'm surprised the books are sticking to the KenPom line and not adjusting. Thankfully we're playing the game at a common EST gametime.
They did lose both games at home I believe fwiw. I’m leaning towards leaving this game alone to see how we look against P5 comp, but I’m putting something small on us winning it while the odds are cool just in case.

Reaction Score
It's time for UConn to take care of business on the national stage. We're better than Oregon, this should be a big long weekend for us.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
This is a huge opportunity for a statement at the national level for Hurley at this program. It’s year 5, we’ve got the horses. Go get it done and win this thing.

In recent years I would be happy with 2-1 or a competitive showing with ranked opponents. This year I think the expectation should be to win each game we’re in.

Reaction Score
I just hit -3 pretty hard on Draft Kings. Adama is too good. Hawk and AJ are back. We got this. I'm gonna send a turkey to Oregon's hotel.
I think we win by 15 easy, our bench is the deepest in 10 years. Especially if Jackson and Hawkins are 100%. Both Karaban and Clingan are improving rapidly, last game Clingan had a double double, 16 and 11 IIRC. Adama should be good for 20-25 also. Joey C should be good for several 3’s also.

Reaction Score
DK is the biggest square book. Can’t believe anyone uses that or any those horrible books. You’re literally giving away winning percentage on larger vig and bad lines

Reaction Score
From what I have read is that we will do everything we can to go up tempo tonight. Key player might be Karaban and how he hangs with a much taller opponent. Stinks that Samson is out. We probably will press, try to eliminate their guards vision and the ability to make post passes. How the game is called May be the key. I would love to see Pat Driscoll ref the game. We will probably have pac 10 refs though.

Reaction Score
From what I have read is that we will do everything we can to go up tempo tonight. Key player might be Karaban and how he hangs with a much taller opponent. Stinks that Samson is out. We probably will press, try to eliminate their guards vision and the ability to make post passes. How the game is called May be the key. I would love to see Pat Driscoll ref the game. We will probably have pac 10 refs though.
Glingan will have to step up too to match their 3 giants. Especially if we run Sanogo a lot or he gets into foul trouble. We need to clog the lanes on D and make them shoot to earn it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
They did lose both games at home I believe fwiw. I’m leaning towards leaving this game alone to see how we look against P5 comp, but I’m putting something small on us winning it while the odds are cool just in case.

This is one of those deals where I'd feel more comfortable betting the second and third game than betting Oregon game tonight.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Massey has us with a 3 point win 71-68. It looks like our problem is SOS. Ours is 357 out of 363 per ESPN BPI (where we rank 30 while Oregon is 80ish). Nobody knows how good we really are yet. I guess this weekend is pretty important as far as the polls are concerned.

Reaction Score
Massey has us with a 3 point win 71-68. It looks like our problem is SOS. Ours is 357 out of 363 per ESPN BPI. Nobody knows how good we really are yet. I guess this weekend is pretty important as far as the polls are concerned.
I think its a Big East thing too. Villanova is only giving 1.5 vs Iowa St. BE overall needs to step it up, and today is the day to do it. I see you Seton Hall and Xavier.

Reaction Score
I was able to get UConn at +800 in Rhode Island earlier this week.
Just a question. How many of you gamble? Seems like quite a few. I last bet in 1997 when I actually rooted for us to miss a shot vs BC. Sacrilegious

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom