Oregon players receive Nike Gear for life | The Boneyard

Oregon players receive Nike Gear for life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The NCAA is a complete CROCK!!!!! There are a pair of Oregon themed Nike Air Jordans being sold on eBay right now for $5,000 by an Oregon player.

How is this not an illegal benefit provided by a booster????

Reaction Score
I know uconn athletes, who have graduated, who still get free uconn Nike gear anytime they want

I also can think of a couple who have sold gear they were given free. It happens at every single university.

Phil knight provides whatever Oregon athletics and the athletes wan. He doesn't care about the cost he is a hardcore fan of the Ducks and lives there. If he lived in ct and did the same for uconn no one would say a thing

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I remember the perks I saw players get at UConn in the early 90s. I can imagine what kids get now.

Reaction Score
Do we even have any billionaire alums?

Good football player at Greenwich, as well.

"Timothy “Scott” Case, or T. Scott Case (no relation to Steve Case) is a technologist, entrepreneur and inventor, and was founding CTO of Priceline.com, the internet travel service that reached one billion dollars in annual sales in less than 24 months. As Chief Technology Officer, Case was responsible for building the technology that enabled Priceline’s hyper-growth.

In January 2011, Case was named CEO of the Startup America Partnership, where he and his team supported a national network of vibrant startup communities that maximize startup success.

Prior to joining the Startup America Partnership, Case served as CEO of Malaria No More, where he worked to inspire individuals and institutions in the private sector to end deaths caused by malaria. Previously, Case helped build a portfolio of intellectual property at the Walker Digital Invention Laboratory, and is a named inventor on dozens of U.S. patents including the underlying portfolio for Priceline. In addition, Case co-founded Precision Training Software, a software company that developed the world's first PC-based simulated flight instructor and photo-realistic flight simulator.

Case serves as the Chairman of Network for Good, a national nonprofit that has distributed more than $475 million to 60,000 nonprofits and provides online fundraising and communications services to over 5,000 nonprofit organizations. He is also on the Advisory Board of By Kids for Kids, Tickets-for-Charity and ThreeJars.

Case is currently a Wall Street Journal Startup of the Year Mentor. In 2012, Case was a Commencement Speaker and Honorary Degree Recipient at Georgetown University. Case was named a University of Connecticut "40 Under 40" outstanding Alumni in 2008. Case is also an inductee into the University of Connecticut Academy of Distinguished Engineers. His newest project is the company Main Street Gnome which he co-founded in 2014."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom