Oregon loses to Boise State | The Boneyard

Oregon loses to Boise State

Reaction Score
Looking like zero quality wins so far this season. Our only so-called “quality win” looks to be diminishing in its quality each day. Add Boise State to the latest to knock off Oregon, and at home. 73-70
Ugh...,,

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
A decent program and trending up

Reaction Score
Another frustrating day with this game and Men's Hockey...

Reaction Score
Boise is a tourney team. They will have to avoid major slip ups to get a bid and not rely on winning their conference tourney. Unlv impressed me also in their conference. really like their freshman big man whose name escapes me

Reaction Score
Looking like zero quality wins so far this season. Our only so-called “quality win” looks to be diminishing in its quality each day. Add Boise State to the latest to knock off Oregon, and at home. 73-70
Ugh...,,

I guess this loss bumps Oregon back to a 12 seed or so they stay an 11?

Reaction Score
Ugh...,,

Have you seen Boise State? Nice team Top 25 potentially no doubt.

Reaction Score
Is this going to be a year where Michigan State blows out UNC and Notre Dame back to back and we don't hear people say "I overreacted to the late blow out in Portland," but then every time Oregon loses we're going to watch folks rip their shirts in mourning?

Great. How much fun.

Let's win today without suffering an injury.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t know how anyone can claim Boise State is a definite tourney team. They’ve beaten no one and lost to an Iowa State team that’s not that good this year. They also beat 1-6 UTEP by 2 points.

Reaction Score
Is this going to be a year where Michigan State blows out UNC and Notre Dame back to back and we don't here people say "I overreacted to the late blow out in Portland," but then every time Oregon loses we're going to watch folks rip their shirts in mourning?

Great. How much fun.

Let's win today without suffering an injury.

Most fans even on here were understanding of why we lost to MSU. They're loaded this year. It's been the 2 games since (that in my opinion they've rightfully) gotten heat for.

Reaction Score
I don’t know how anyone can claim Boise State is a definite tourney team. They’ve beaten no one and lost to an Iowa State team that’s not that good this year. They also beat 1-6 UTEP by 2 points.
They also won at Oregon and beat a 7-1 Loyal team who is ranked 104 by 30. They are the second best in the MWC. They are not great but the idea that Oregon now sucks because they lost to them is dumb, but also par for the course for posters who only objective on coming here to degrade and knock the team they allegedly root for.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom