Optimistic? or Cautiously Optomistic? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Optimistic? or Cautiously Optomistic?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I love Foghorn, but I’m definitely a Bugs Bunny guy. Note that Paige was wearing a Bugs tee shirt at First Night.
I am also fond of Bugs And I am sure I will be fond of Paige ,too. A double winner for me. I really liked Bullwinkle and his pals. That show operated on several levels of comedic genius. And Biggy Rat and Itchy Brother were wonderfully bumbling villains in the King Leonardo series. Great escapism in all those old cartoons.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
The way things have been going around here lately I identify more with Wile E. Coyote...
Was Wile E. at the Acme of your cartoon coterie? ;)

Reaction Score
Not entirely, but recently it feels like Acme's products have been blowing up in my face (plumbing issues).

Reaction Score
...and her effectiveness at covering posts and 4's is one of the major keys to UConn making the FF.
I agree with you. Your assessment of Megan Walker is mine too. She had a not so great Frosh year, but very good by nearly any standard. He Soph year was very good but when you are playing behind KLS and Phee the shadow is large. So like CW she deferred to the known quantities. It isn't fear that I agree with you it is respect.

Reaction Score
If Westbrook is eligible,

1. Dangerfield/Bent
2. Williams/Makurat
3. Westbrook/Griffin
4. Walker/Adebayo
5. ONO/Irwin/Camara
You are listing starters/ and back up's without Westbrook : put Ania in with Griffin as her back up. Molly, I hope you are right, she deserves it but unless the confidence reaches SENIOR level--she'll sit a lot. Danger needs a reliable backup who can give her a break in big games or small. This probably says the NCAA needs to release Evina from limbo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom