Opportunity | The Boneyard

Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
I think this is interesting:

Tiffany could be the holder of three NC rings, matching D. A rare achievement.

But, get this (if I 'm clear on roster status): Caroline and Heather could end up wearing four! (Odds are against it, of course.) Would that be unprecedented? Or am I wrong and it isn't theoretically possible?

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I think this is interesting:

Tiffany could be the holder of three NC rings, matching D. A rare achievement.

But, get this (if I 'm clear on roster status): Caroline and Heather could end up wearing four! (Odds are against it, of course.) Would that be unprecedented? Or am I wrong and it isn't theoretically possible?

You know, I had never thought of that. But I think your first inclination is right; it is possible. I bet no player has 4 rings from Div I WCBB, but I will defer it to the fine researchers here on the BY to verify....

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I mentioned this a couple years ago but only about Heather. She now has two and two years of eligibility. I would love to see her get 4 rings, partly because of her steadfast dedication to the team (think of the hundreds of hours of grueling practices and in the weight room!) but mainly because one of the rings would come at the end of this season, thereby taking this old meshugener off the hook.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jessica Moore and Ashley Battle had a shot at 4, I believe, but came up short.

Tiff also has a chance at breaking Maya's 150-4 record. Obviously, Maya gets more credit than Tiff for the 114 wins in common, but Tiff could get into the record books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom