Open Practice- Last Geno Quote/Gem---Promise! | The Boneyard

Open Practice- Last Geno Quote/Gem---Promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
When Geno was talking about KML and her not getting enough open looks. He said shooters find a way to get open, and if they don't, it's usually their fault. Then he goes on to say, "we are a lousy screening team right now. Unfortunately, our best screener is also our best shooter- KML! "Last year we were a great screening team. Stef was the best screener we ever had. 50% of her screens were illegal. Fortunately for us only a third of them were called by the officials. So it worked out pretty well for us".

Reaction Score
Depends whether Geno meant 1/3 of the illegal screens were called or 1/3 of all screens. I think Goodgood was thinking the latter and meant to say they miscalled 16.67% of all of Stef's screens. (I'm trying to be charitable).

Reaction Score
That's an illegal spin I'd say.:confused: Nothing wrong with a little charity, though the English is plain and simple.

Reaction Score
Your right Geno.KML did a bad job getting open and the other guys did not help her.........Its all fixible and fast.Watch on Sunday.......

Reaction Score
I noticed tha Stanford had great screens. Usually double screens (that's how they got a couple fouls against Ms. Nurse). They played them very well against us. I think several were a bit illegal as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom