Open Practice/Dog House Party | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Open Practice/Dog House Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
This is beautiful. HCBD and the new staff GET IT! Regardless of the record on the field this year it is almost undeniable this program is going in the right direction. The way he has sold this program/brought energy makes me believe WM really did turn down Narduzzi in favor of Diaco. All of the negative-UConn media spin was BS.

I'm just glad we have great coaches in place now in all of our major sports (FB/MBB/Hockey...WBB obviously).

Reaction Score
From the few drills we were able to see at the practice it appeared Casey was taking first string reps with Whitmer taking second string reps and Tim taking third string reps, Tim still throws the best IMHO.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Bob Diaco and Kevin Ollie form the two best young coaches in the country. They both know how to relate to the young generation of Huskies while firing the older fans up too!

Reaction Score
Robert W Stowell Jr‏@Thephotodawg16h
@UConnFootball Coach Diaco addresses fans, players "Behind any wining program is school spirit, student support" pic.twitter.com/LqEiROX35o

BkRZDyqCcAAFXGb.jpg

Reaction Score
So when does the Boneyard get invited to their pizza party/practice? HCBD doesn't know it, but how goes the boneyard fandom, so goes the ticket sales. We own you Bob.

PP got fired because of us and you better keep things moving....or...you know....:cool:

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
This is just incredible....I mean, both basketball programs are in the spotlight right now yet Diaco STILL finds a way to keep football engaging to the student body. For a basketball centric school, Diaco is 100% what UConn needed right now! Can Not WAIT!!!!!

Reaction Score
I've got a challenge. Let's see what SUBOG, the athletic department, etc....can do in the next 6 months to get all of those students safely to Yankee Stadium and back on Nov. 8. Buses to New Haven, and an entire Metro North train to E 153rd? Possible? Probable? Definitely not if you don't try.

And BTW - if they figure out how to get them that far, it should be easy to get to them all to Rentschler and back.........

Reaction Score
I've got a challenge. Let's see what SUBOG, the athletic department, etc....can do in the next 6 months to get all of those students safely to Yankee Stadium and back on Nov. 8. Buses to New Haven, and an entire Metro North train to E 153rd? Possible? Probable? Definitely not if you don't try.

And BTW - if they figure out how to get them that far, it should be easy to get to them all to Rentschler and back....

SUBOG is the ones that run the buses to Rentschler in the fall (except when school is not in session). Might depend on what the deal is with student tickets to the army game. Isn't the game technically a home game for army? I don't believe there are student tickets offered to any other away games. Without student tickets being offered at a discount I doubt there will be enough demand for any kind of transportation offered by the student government. A more reasonable service might be some kind of carpool through the school where they can match students who have extra room in a car with ones that are willing to throw in some money for gas and parking.

Reaction Score
The students need to leverage their "tight" relationship with HCBD and get him to make sure they get to Yankee Stadium, the Rent and where ever else they want to go. My guess is if it can be done HCBD will get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom