Open Practice/Dog House Party | The Boneyard

Open Practice/Dog House Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thought you guys might enjoy this. I'm in the graduate program at UConn and I received the following email from UConn today.

UConn Students!
We’re going full-gear on the gridiron this spring. Want to see for yourself? Then come out to our Dog House Party for an exclusive preview of what’s coming to the Rent this fall.
On Wednesday, April 2nd join Head Coach Bob Diaco, the staff, and team for a special students-only, open practice and pizza party inside the Shenkman Training Center. Practice begins at 9:45pm. Be there.
Oh – and by the way – the first 500 students to register for the event will receive a UConn Football “Rise Up. Together.” Nike Dri-Fit t-shirt!
To RSVP, CLICK HERE. The first 500 students to register will be notified in advance and must be present at the event to receive a t-shirt. Additional details will be e-mailed early next week.
We hope you’ll rise up and join us for the first-ever Dog House Party.
GO HUSKIES!

I love the idea of engaging the student fan base. Another positive for the program. Absolutey heading in the right direction.

Reaction Score
Can someone report when there have been 500 signups....just curious if they reach that number

Reaction Score
Energy Vampire...

Or someone who is not at school and just wants to know what the turn out is like so they can see the level of excitement for program outside this bubble we call "The Boneyard"

Reaction Score
Or someone who is not at school and just wants to know what the turn out is like so they can see the level of excitement for program outside this bubble we call "The Boneyard"
Really, you are being positive when you ask the objective question regarding data but a snide comment following it with, "just curious if they reach that number"

Reaction Score
Really, you are being positive when you ask the objective question regarding data but a snide comment following it with, "just curious if they reach that number"

Haha this is ridiculous, my brother just graduated and mentioned multiple times the current trend in the student body could careless about football and way more interested in football. I am just curious to see the turn out hoping that it generates a high level of excitement for the football program

I feel like I'm talking to my wife where every word gets manipulated and spun.....I'll be more careful with my language on a free internet UConn football board next time.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
If they add a techno DJ, laser lights, and storm troopers you'll see 15K sign up!

Seriously though ... is HFD on HCBD's staff???
...or HFD IS HCBD!!!!????

Reaction Score
Haha this is ridiculous, my brother just graduated and mentioned multiple times the current trend in the student body could careless about football and way more interested in football. I am just curious to see the turn out hoping that it generates a high level of excitement for the football program

I feel like I'm talking to my wife where every word gets manipulated and spun.....I'll be more careful with my language on a free internet UConn football board next time.

Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for us, Paul Pasqualoni is not walking through that door.

Reaction Score
Haha this is ridiculous, my brother just graduated and mentioned multiple times the student body could careless about football and way more interested in football. I am just curious to see the turn out hoping that it generates a high level of excitement for the football program

Not to be rude but your wife wins this one. You state "the student body could careless about football and way more interested in football?"
Do not let communication destroy your marriage. Hope to see you and the wife at the spring game...Cheering in cadence...

Reaction Score
Not to be rude but your wife wins this one. You state "the student body could careless about football and way more interested in football?"
Do not let communication destroy your marriage. Hope to see you and the wife at the spring game...Cheering in cadence...

Touché obviously meant basketball....I wish I could I'll probably have to listen to the podcast from wtic 1080 from San Diego

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Hope we hear some on the field reports from this event....

Reaction Score
About 500 partying at the #shenk #DOGHOUSEPARTY #UCONN pic.twitter.com/HgYK37hlOT

UConnFootball ‏@UConnFootball 19m
Boom. #DOGHOUSEPARTY pic.twitter.com/T0iskwgvlI
BkQu-fMIgAEvc_z.jpg

Reaction Score
@tmalboeuf: getting in on practice #UConn @uconnmbb #UConnFootball #RiseUpTogether http://post original url/aowHTKiNyf

Reaction Score
This is epic! Diaco is a rock star.

Can not wait to see wait he does at The Rent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom