Oops, It's Not Ezi | The Boneyard

Oops, It's Not Ezi

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I believe she goes by Ezi, even though Eziyoda is her full name. Alrhough she is very wise, we probably shouldn’t call her Yoda. ;)

Oh, I agree. I was just surprised to find her name was not Ezi. Never saw a reference to her full name anywhere else.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
The first minute gives us a pronunciation guide. Assuming the anchorman has it right (which is likely), the correct pronunciation of her surname was not what I had thought; the secondary accent is slightly tricky.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Hopefully UConn fans will soon be affectionately calling her Easy Ezi.

Reaction Score
Very indicative on her possible future. She said she would stay on Australia or go to college in the US if she got an offer from the schoool of her choice. So, if she would fit UCONN, she would get offer after her visit. If UCONN was a school of her choice than she should be in Storrs at some time in the future. That leaves a few different scenarios. First, UCONN is her choice to go to and she receives a scholarship offer and accepts. Second, she really has no interest in UCONN and she is just taking the opportunity to take a tour, in which case she probably would not be offered. Third, she doesn’t click with the players and coaches and therefore doesn’t get offer. Unless it is the first scenario, then it would not be a great loss to UCONN.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom