OOC Scheduling Next Year | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OOC Scheduling Next Year

Reaction Score
Central-UConn should be an annual game at Civic Center. It is an easy way for the Huskies to schedule a game in Hartford and the local interest/attendance is basically as good or better than any Q4 team you can put on the schedule in November/December.

However, I'm much less interested in seeing us playing a season opener at Gampel. Let another cupcake from out of state be the sacrificial offering.

Bottom line is if UConn is going to pay $75k each to home non-conf opponent like a Wagner, Niagara, NJIT, or a HBCUs - they should be willing to set aside one game annually for the other in-state public university.
It's fun playing CCSU for the first game, but I wouldn't want to commit to CCSU every year. I'd like a rotation between CCSU/Sacred Heart/Fairfield as the first game of the season with Yale being an annual game.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Central-UConn should be an annual game at Civic Center. It is an easy way for the Huskies to schedule a game in Hartford and the local interest/attendance is basically as good or better than any Q4 team you can put on the schedule in November/December.

However, I'm much less interested in seeing us playing a season opener at Gampel. Let another cupcake from out of state be the sacrificial offering.

Bottom line is if UConn is going to pay $75k each to home non-conf opponent like a Wagner, Niagara, NJIT, or a HBCUs - they should be willing to set aside one game annually for the other in-state public university.
Would be interesting playing at the XL vs CCSU, a home game for UConn that would be closer to the campus of the away team haha.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom