Onward | The Boneyard

Onward

Reaction Score
1. Sammis has to game plan specific to Fagnano strengths and weaknesses. Obviously he calls it differently for both QB’s, but he’s got 2 weeks to have a Fagnano only game plan ready. Evers is one shot away from retirement.

2. Welliver has 3 games to play without losing his redshirt. Love to see him if Evers out and Fagnano flails.

3. What is the chance of seeing any or all of our significant injured athletes for WF? Quite a list

Reaction Score
1. Sammis has to game plan specific to Fagnano strengths and weaknesses. Obviously he calls it differently for both QB’s, but he’s got 2 weeks to have a Fagnano only game plan ready. Evers is one shot away from retirement.

2. Welliver has 3 games to play without losing his redshirt. Love to see him if Evers out and Fagnano flails.

3. What is the chance of seeing any or all of our significant injured athletes for WF? Quite a list

On point one. Yes. The offensive line got exposed a bit yesterday. Mora talked about how their aim in blocking was off the whole game. We need that to be addressed. We had less than 50 yards rushing in the first half. No UConn QB on the roster will be productive when our running identity isn't being lived up to. We don't need a running QB. We have so many good RBs that Rosa is the odd man out.

I think McDonald is the next man up based on what happened in the games. Welliver looked really raw against Merrimack.

Point 3. Pretty good.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

I'm guessing that both Evers and Yates will be back. It's likely that Rosa will be back, although I'm not sure how much they plan on using him. The rest, I don't have a clue...

Reaction Score
I'm guessing that both Evers and Yates will be back. It's likely that Rosa will be back, although I'm not sure how much they plan on using him. The rest, I don't have a clue...
Mora said he expects them to play.

Reaction Score
I think McDonald is the next man up based on what happened in the games. Welliver looked really raw against Merrimack.
Hearing McDonald has a foot injury and may be out moving forward.

Have to think if that is 100% accurate - it likely impacted some risk/reward play calling yesterday w/ only one healthy true freshman as the back-up.

Reaction Score
Hearing McDonald has a foot injury and may be out moving forward.

Have to think if that is 100% accurate - it likely impacted some risk/reward play calling yesterday w/ only one healthy true freshman as the back-up.

I missed that. Yeah that may have impacted things.

Reaction Score
On point one. Yes. The offensive line got exposed a bit yesterday. Mora talked about how their aim in blocking was off the whole game. We need that to be addressed. We had less than 50 yards rushing in the first half. No UConn QB on the roster will be productive when our running identity isn't being lived up to. We don't need a running QB. We have so many good RBs that Rosa is the odd man out.

Point 3. Pretty good.
Did MacDonald break his foot?

Reaction Score
It was announced yesterday that McDonald has a broken foot. Can't find any news updates about him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom