Onto Villanova | The Boneyard

Onto Villanova

Reaction Score
We should get a good crowd in Philly. It’s not going to be easy but if this team wants to trend in the right direction they need to treat this game like it’s the National Championship game. Carlton NEEDS to step it up. He wouldn’t start on some worse teams. Gilbert and Vital need to lead this team and we need to make sure everyone plays an important role. Especially Bouk and Sid. Brendan Adams needs some playing time too.

Reaction Score
Carlton should never be more than 8 feet from the basket. He is not to be used 30 feet from the hoop, nor should he a key ball distribution point in the offense. Frankly, he’s only useful banging and rebounding with the body. His D is terrible. He can’t finish. His hands are terrible. Why Hurley uses him as a high screen is beyond me.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Carlton should never be more than 8 feet from the basket. He is not to be used 30 feet from the hoop, nor should he a key ball distribution point in the offense. Frankly, he’s only useful banging and rebounding with the body. His D is terrible. He can’t finish. His hands are terrible. Why Hurley uses him as a high screen is beyond me.
I agree 100%. Cannot figure it out and it's the same gig over and over again. I lost count how many burns we suffered from that.

Reaction Score
We should get a good crowd in Philly. It’s not going to be easy but if this team wants to trend in the right direction they need to treat this game like it’s the National Championship game. Carlton NEEDS to step it up. He wouldn’t start on some worse teams. Gilbert and Vital need to lead this team and we need to make sure everyone plays an important role. Especially Bouk and Sid. Brendan Adams needs some playing time too.
I know of 2 - I'm driving up from Delaware and my son is driving down from Jersey.

Reaction Score
I know of 2 - I'm driving up from Delaware and my son is driving down from Jersey.
Hey Kathy,

Will you be wearing your Dan Hurley-The Carpenter tee? Rumor has it you bought a couple. :)

1578870578051.png

Reaction Score
He also shot 7 / 13 from the line. MUST do better than that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom