ONO! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ONO!

Reaction Score
Think Charde! Geno, adjusts as needed, speaks philosophies. Is he deviating? Your phrase about mother and invention is probably a more accurate description of Geno for the last 30 years. He is rigid when it suits his team or him, a bit more flexible when it may be suitable to not hold hard. Geno as we all do learns to adjust what worked in 1990 Philisophically doesn't work in 2018. People that have no flexibility usually are not so successful. Your last sentence I would substitute "many" for "her" minutes. So far he has been using that bench and giving all (healthy) good minutes--I like that.

I like it too although I think you'll see it a lot less when the serious season starts................hopefully Geno will have a rotation of eight so that the big and little guns don't wear down so much.............

Reaction Score
I agree. However, from last week to this---BIG Change. Also, Molly shot 5 shots one 3 went in. Ok, average not so good but this is a huge step for Molly she shot more tonight than last year (ok exaggeration,but). I tip my hat to Geno. Unlike past years all the kids except Gordon got good minutes. I like that he is TEACHING in these games. Thank YOU Geno. Yea, he has 12 NC's and I have none, he can always use a pat on the back from a pro (viewer).
I fear we have to conclude that Lexi Gordon is not a player. Disappointing.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I was thinking about that, and it occurred to me that, at least in the cases of the veterans, they might be expecting contact and not receiving any. Just a thought.

That’s as good an explanation as anything I can conjure up.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Liv has a lot to learn and she’s going to get a lot better, but there are a number of things that I really like about her game:

- she runs the court really well. With her big loping strides, she beats a lot of other players up & down the court

- while she needs to add some muscle to her frame, she’s not afraid to mix it up in the paint.

- she has a nice soft shot from 15 ft. Assuming that Boston comes to Storrs, I can envision Liv and Aliyah giving other teams fits playing a 2-man high-low post game.

- she’s always active when she’s on the court. She may not always be in the right place, but she chases down rebounds, sets picks and switches on D.

Once Liv learns what she’s doing and adds a little muscle she will be really, really good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom