ONO makes to the final list | The Boneyard

ONO makes to the final list

Reaction Score
Now LA Sparks has Katie Lou and ONO. I am rooting to Sparks now.

1651786586264.png

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score

Good for her. I thought she was the best suited out of the 3 UCONN seniors to make a pro team with her size and athleticism. If she adds some muscle I could see her lasting as a defensive/passing oriented post. Practicing against Cambage all summer should help her development significantly.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Can someone please explain how this suspended list works for the Sparks?
Does this mean Sparks might have to cut 3 players to make room for KLS, Kristi Tolliver, & Amanda Zahui B?
Didn't Gabby Williams spend a whole year on this suspended list and was not able to play?

Reaction Score
Does this mean Sparks might have to cut 3 players to make room for KLS, Kristi Tolliver, & Amanda Zahui B.
Basically yes, it looks like Amanda is suspended the whole season, so they will have one spot left once Katie and kristi comes back. I’m just guessing but I would guess either Amy or Lexie brown will possibly be cut once Lou and Tolliver get back. I don’t think they will cut Rae who they drafted first round.

Reaction Score
Does this mean Sparks might have to cut 3 players to make room for KLS, Kristi Tolliver, & Amanda Zahui B?
Didn't Gabby Williams spend a whole year on this suspended list and was not able to play?
Gabby was traded from the Los Angeles Sparks to the Seattle Storm.

Reaction Score
So proud of Liv ive always said she had the most WNBA potential of all of the starter's last season. Get a bit stronger and she can stick for a long time ala Steph Dolson !!!

Reaction Score
I am now a Sparks fan. So happy for Liv. She has such a huge upside, I am sure she will develop herself into a complete player and have a terrific career. The times that Liz Cambage and she play side by side will be fun to watch. Also I think media heavy L.A. will be a good fit for Liv.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Basically yes, it looks like Amanda is suspended the whole season, so they will have one spot left once Katie and kristi comes back. I’m just guessing but I would guess either Amy or Lexie brown will possibly be cut once Lou and Tolliver get back. I don’t think they will cut Rae who they drafted first round.
If a player starting the season is cut mid way as some one from the suspended list comes back, are they paid a full salary, pro-rated salary. :confused::confused::confused:

And what caused Zahui B to be suspended the whole year?? Some international conflict like Gabby last year?

And people wonder how no one follows the WNBA. They cant even give us clear information.

Reaction Score
If a player starting the season is cut mid way as some one from the suspended list comes back, are they paid a full salary, pro-rated salary. :confused::confused::confused:

And what caused Zahui B to be suspended the whole year?? Some international conflict like Gabby last year?

And people wonder how no one follows the WNBA. They cant even give us clear information.
From what Derek fisher said Amanda full season suspension has to do with overseas committment, she was already going to miss he said 10+ games this season so In order to get down to 12 players they really had no choice but to suspend her the full season.

UHF

Reaction Score
so much for the doubters on this forum that thought she had no chance of making a WNBA team...........knew you could do it ONO!!!
What is next for ONO? Is she on the roster the entire season? How many seasons does she play in the WNBA? Will she be an All-Star? Will she be All-WNBA? Will she be MVP? Inquiring minds want to know what you know about ONO's career. ;)

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score

Zahui B's team in Turkey leads their best of 5 Semi Finals 2-0.
Assuming they make the finals that could be another two weeks, or more of games. The Sparks play 9 games in the next 3 weeks.
I dont know if finals in Turkey are best of 5 or 7.
So she could easily miss 9-10 games.

Supposedly Gabby is leaving Sopron in Hungry to play in the French League. The French League are just starting their quarter finals and I believe they go to early June.

If that schedule is the same next year, Gabby might be suspended in the 2023 WNBA. So make sure you see her this year.
Who knows who will be playing next season, and where?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom