ONO and CD out again | The Boneyard

ONO and CD out again

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Not surprised at all. :(
But I am wondering why Caroline made the trip. I have suffered from headaches, sometimes accompanied by nausea, for years. A jet is the last thing that I would want to be on...but that's just me and not a member of the team.

Reaction Score
But I am wondering why Caroline made the trip. I have suffered from headaches, sometimes accompanied by nausea, for years. A jet is the last thing that I would want to be on...but that's just me and not a member of the team.
Yes I’m sure Caroline did something that made her condition worse and was uncomfortable.

Reaction Score
Damn Damn!!! I haven't seen Marq but potential huge trouble again.

This just kills continuity/consistency/familiarity. Teams do need that..

Reaction Score
If she truly has concussion symptoms then she should be in a dark room, away from bright lights and loud noise. Not at a sports arena.

Reaction Score
If she truly has concussion symptoms then she should be in a dark room, away from bright lights and loud noise. Not at a sports arena.
And yet she’s at the game.
So what does that tell us?
(A) she has a terrible medical team
(B) BY experts > UConn doctors
(C) She doesn’t have a concussion, nor a condition that would be exacerbated by noise/lights/travel

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Well from a consistency standpoint, we have not had either for the past few games. So which UCONN team shows up? The one that stunk up the joint with poor effort vs. Villanova, or the one who put together the most complete game of the season vs. DePaul? Fingers and toes crossed that it's the latter...

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
This is a real high-wire act. Margin for error is slim. If Marquette can muster the kind of positive energy that Villanova did and we don't match or exceed it... L.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
(C) She doesn’t have a concussion, nor a condition that would be exacerbated by noise/lights/travel
200.gif

Reaction Score
I’ll take A

Reaction Score
makes sense given the slight break in the schedule after today. If Caroline is in fact in the concussion protocol she probably wouldn’t be able to play today.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Yes I’m sure Caroline did something that made her condition worse and was uncomfortable.
I was not offering a medical opinion. I only expressed that I was wondering. I did not say it was wrong or anything like that. Again, just surprised based upon my experiences.

Reaction Score
Exactly. No one in the BE beats us if we play UCONN hoops. Doesn’t matter who is in and who is out…..until the big Tourney.

Reaction Score
Maybe it’s because her presence is/will be an encouragement to her teammates. And she wants to be present for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom