Only bad part about Saturday | The Boneyard

Only bad part about Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was my buddies cooler got stolen from under KGun's car. What kind of trolls the parking lot stealing coolers?

Reaction Score
I have put this on here before but at least 4-5 years ago guys in my tailgate lost their cooler, guy across from us lost his grill, and they stole steaks out of my cooler (they took the NY Strips and left the filet mignon...didn't realize this until I got home and unpacked). That was the last time we left anything outside before heading in to the game.

Reaction Score
We could employ unmanned drones to hover the parking lots, wailing like banshees 30 minutes before kickoff and surveilling the lots during the game to thwart the crooks.

Reaction Score
Yeah, unfortunately our car was in the Aero Club lot and he wasn't going to come out from the game until later, so we had no choice but to leave it under and hope for the best. I put it as far in the middle as I could so than no one could see it; they really had to crawl under to get to it.

Fortunately I only make one game every few years so I can afford to lose the beers, but I'll have to listen to the grumbling for some time regarding the cooler...

Reaction Score
Was my buddies cooler got stolen from under KGun's car. What kind of trolls the parking lot stealing coolers?

Well then it was a good thing there wasn't any food in it .... only wheat and barley ... :cool:

Reaction Score
The same type of scumbags that stole my fold-out table that I slid under my car a couple of seasons ago!

Reaction Score
I think Tommy Myers and Bryant Shirreffs might question your priorities

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
We chased a guy down years ago when i was working in the fire engine behind the stadium (before season tickets and no more working the games.) We watched him steal a nice folding tailgating grill from under the truck across from us. He apparently was so drunk he didn't see the guys sitting 50 feet away watching him. We chased him and he stashed the grill and ran like bitch. We held on to the grill until the guys came out after the game. They were lucky, but like a lot of others, they had hurriedly stashed it below. After seeing that, everything goes back inside or gets locked with a bike cable in the bed of the truck.

Reaction Score
My new truck got scratched in he Aero lot. I somehow lost my blue lot pass. I think I might be able to buff it out but I'm pretty pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom