Only a 2 pt favorite vs. Seton Hall.. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Only a 2 pt favorite vs. Seton Hall..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well, you must have had a bubblebath, last night, Clothy. You seem to hide when UConn is flying. Then, when something goes wrong (a conference loss in early Jan. is not major) 'ole Cloth Frog shows up!!!
Your punishment, Clothy, is Huskymaniac will show up in your dreams every night until UMess qualifies for it's next NCAA tourney....

Reaction Score
Oh come on Yoni, I show up before the loss when someone was whining about the spread. We got hosed last year at Seton Hall and have been playing them in 09-10 and this year closed door scrimages. They are solid. If I wanted to sling mud there is alot of other stuff I could comment on. We'll leave that for Huskymaniac and his hard on for for John Calipari, who hasn't been at Umass for 16 years.

But don't feel bad Fordam beat #21 Harvard, 60-54, on Tuesday. Harvard was favored by 13.5 and Fordams RPI was 233. We play Fordam at the Mullins tonight and we are favored by 12.5. This should be interesting.

Reaction Score
Oh come on Yoni, I show up before the loss when someone was whining about the spread. We got hosed last year at Seton Hall and have been playing them in 09-10 and this year closed door scrimages. They are solid. If I wanted to sling mud there is alot of other stuff I could comment on. We'll leave that for Huskymaniac and his hard on for for John Calipari, who hasn't been at Umass for 16 years.

But don't feel bad Fordam beat #21 Harvard, 60-54, on Tuesday. Harvard was favored by 13.5 and Fordams RPI was 233. We play Fordam at the Mullins tonight and we are favored by 12.5. This should be interesting.
Look at Duke Temple last nite, too........

Reaction Score
Who is the A10?
This probably means that instead of 2 teams getting in 3 or 4 might get in. Doubtful UMass gets in which means Huskymaniac will haunt Cloth Frog until then....every nite!!!

Reaction Score
Maybe Scot-e figures out who the A10 is when Uconn trips over one of it's members in March.

"Huskies could learn a thing or two from watching Owls. Their intensity was what Calhoun is always looking for. They had several slapaways and steals which were essentially the product of unrelenting defense. They were also pretty patient on offense, and able to make some big threes. Love to see Ratface walk out a loser."

"This proves that the tourney this year will be wide open. Everyone is losing, and the undefeated teams remaining will soon follow. Like UConn last year whoever is confident, hot and lucky in March will have the best chance, irrespective of roster talent and coaching, in April."

Those were just a few quotes from your fans in the "Duke upset alert" thread!

Reaction Score
Maybe Scot-e figures out who the A10 is when Uconn trips over one of it's members in March.

"Huskies could learn a thing or two from watching Owls. Their intensity was what Calhoun is always looking for. They had several slapaways and steals which were essentially the product of unrelenting defense. They were also pretty patient on offense, and able to make some big threes. Love to see Ratface walk out a loser."

"This proves that the tourney this year will be wide open. Everyone is losing, and the undefeated teams remaining will soon follow. Like UConn last year whoever is confident, hot and lucky in March will have the best chance, irrespective of roster talent and coaching, in April."

Those were just a few quotes from your fans in the "Duke upset alert" thread!
I dunno, I don't think a fan from a team who hasn't made the NCAA's for around 15, or so, years, should be lecturing fans of the current national champs.
May Huskymaniac haunt you on your every dream till UMess makes the big dance.
Oh, by the way, congrats on your conference rivals big win over Duke. I remember, in the Patrick Ewing days when Georgetown's accomplishments (along with Syracuse, St. John's, & Villanova) were the only thing UConn could hang it's hat on.
Now, the BE, in it's current form, has 6 NC's, 3 from UConn. I think the situation has been reversed.
But, cheer up, Clothy, with a Butler making the final game the past two years there's hope for UMess. If the NBA's collective barganing agreement prohibits players from entering the NBA draft until 2 years after H.S. than your chances diminish a bit more.

Reaction Score
I dunno, I don't think a fan from a team who hasn't made the NCAA's for around 15, or so, years, should be lecturing fans of the current national champs.
May Huskymaniac haunt you on your every dream till UMess makes the big dance.
Oh, by the way, congrats on your conference rivals big win over Duke. I remember, in the Patrick Ewing days when Georgetown's accomplishments (along with Syracuse, St. John's, & Villanova) were the only thing UConn could hang it's hat on.
Now, the BE, in it's current form, has 6 NC's, 3 from UConn. I think the situation has been reversed.
But, cheer up, Clothy, with a Butler making the final game the past two years there's hope for UMess. If the NBA's collective barganing agreement prohibits players from entering the NBA draft until 2 years after H.S. than your chances diminish a bit more.

You know what the point is. The A10 is far from irrelavent and could squeze 4 in. Your rant about the BE accomplishments was unnecessary. I never said the BE sucks. In fact, they are a great conference. But for one of your fans to look down on the A10, kidding or not, is pretty foolish. They have had some pretty nice wins against the power conferences. And given Temple upset of Duke and you guys falling to UCF makes it pretty clear that you are not immune to upsets by a hungry mid major, even in March.

As for Umass or Umess, if that pleases you, I'm still not sure just how good or bad we are. I think we played pretty bad last night dispite the win but in years past we would have lost that game. We still have to play X, Temple, Richmond, St. Louis and Dayton. Not a BE schedule by any means but solid and pretty damn relavent teams. You probably don't want to face one of these teams if they're hot early in the tournament.

And the moron doesn't haunt my dreams, he just ammuses me. He is probably rubbing one out to a picture of that other JC as we speak! Best of luck to you at Rutgers. For what it's worth realtimerpi.com has you winning 73-71.

Reaction Score
Again, the fact remains, you are from a team that hasn't qualifyed in 15+ years. When you lecture fans with the current NC, it has little meaning. Whether you are wrong, or right, you look quite foolish in doing so.
Enjoy your Huskumaniac dream tonite.

Reaction Score
Why do you care so much about what that clown Clothy has to say? Seriously, you're the only one on here who seems to care anymore about the UMasses and Providences of the world.

They're irrelevant programs now - UConn is not. Time for you to move on.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I hate UMass but I think Clothy has been fine. You have to support your team. He hasn't used the BS "scared to play" card. That's a instant ignore offense.

Reaction Score
Why do you care so much about what that clown Clothy has to say? Seriously, you're the only one on here who seems to care anymore about the UMasses and Providences of the world.

They're irrelevant programs now - UConn is not. Time for you to move on.
If I wish to have an arguement with Clothy, or a PC, or bcu fan, it's my business. If you don't like it simply don't read it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom