Online Resources and Streaming Services | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Online Resources and Streaming Services

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@cancontent I think we’ve actually talked about it once before. You were like what’s wrong with Canada and my response was other than Syracuse being there, not much.;)

Reaction Score
I actually found your descriptions of this interesting. I just assumed that Canada got whatever we got.

But my post was just an ongoing reference to Syracuse as being located in Canada which, as we’ve discussed before is a meme on this board.
I'm probably in the minority, but sometimes I wish access to US channels was easier because it's a headache. As a teen (early 90s), I couldn't wait for March Break because our family would travel to Florida and I'd be able to see more March Madness games than I would at home.

Depending on how you feel about US content and channels, this is a debate that comes up once in a while. I get the importance of encouraging Canadian talent and shows, but let's be real and understand that regulating the heck out of everything for certain things is ludicrous.

For example, The Last Dance wasn't available on Canadian networks when it was released. We could only get it through Netflix. You had to wait until midnight after the most recent episode was broadcast on ESPN before you could see it. And don't get me started on 30 for 30 shows.....we sometimes wait weeks if not months before they're broadcasted in Canada, unless you're willing to pay for TSN's streaming service.

Reaction Score
@cancontent I think we’ve actually talked about it once before. You were like what’s wrong with Canada and my response was other than Syracuse being there, not much.;)
Don't recall but that made me laugh out loud. I needed that.

Surprisingly, I would have thought the shots fired would have been directed to Buffalo, but that's probably because that's closer to me than Syracuse.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom