One week away from PR!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

One week away from PR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My experience from multiple final fours, regionals, Maui, bowl games, etc. is that meet ups virtually never work out. The exception is when you do it at the team hotel. Sadly, I won't be in PR because of my fathers recent passing but I highly suggest using the team hotel. Always fun before/after games with players, coaches and alumni around.
Sorry to hear about your Father CA.

I can't wait to get to the warm weather!!

Reaction Score
Can anyone confirm gametime on Friday with a win on Thursday is 2:30 ET?

Reaction Score
Scot-e and crew, we'll see you all soon. Anyone on the Southwest 10:35am flight tomorrow from ATL?

My vote is the Ashford Lounge after the game on Thursday.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My experience from multiple final fours, regionals, Maui, bowl games, etc. is that meet ups virtually never work out. The exception is when you do it at the team hotel. Sadly, I won't be in PR because of my fathers recent passing but I highly suggest using the team hotel. Always fun before/after games with players, coaches and alumni around.

Good advice and sorry to hear about your dad. Does anyone know where the team is staying?

Reaction Score
If anyone is interested PM me and I will give you my cell number. Let's go UCONN!

DOOMED!!!

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
In San Juan and can report that the team is here... Met some players at the hotel. Huggy bear sighting too. Pumped to see them play. Sports bar looks good.. Be there after the game.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
In San Juan and can report that the team is here... Met some players at the hotel. Huggy bear sighting too. Pumped to see them play. Sports bar looks good.. Be there after the game.
Is the team at the Hilton Condado?

Reaction Score
Saw RP, DH,SCJ and PN walking around yesterday. Said hi- looked like they were having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom